𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟬𝗧𝗛 | 𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗞𝗔 𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗨

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY THIRTY | KYOUKA JIROU

YANDERE KYOUKA JIROU X FEMALE READER

"HAPPILY IN LOVE."

IN WHICH, Jirou Kyouka finds the lover she's been looking for.

REQUESTED BY, no one.

WARNINGS, thoughts on kidnapping.

NOTE, I have nothing to say.

WORD COUNT, 297.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jirou first saw them on the train. Sitting all alone, minding their own business and earbuds placed on their ears. They were happily ignoring the world as they waited for their stop while reading their favorite manga.

There was only one seat left, and it just happened to be next to her. Their head hopped up and down every once in a while when a good beat came on.

Jirou could easily hear the music as she sat down next to them. Taking a small breath, she tapped them on the shoulder.

They immediately took out their earbuds and peered over ather, and she easily took notice that their gaze was staying onher eyes. Sure, she noticed her do a quick glance around hisface, but, doesn't everyone do that?

"What are you listening to?" She asked.

"[Song Name] by [Song Artist]."

She smirked slightly, "I thought so, I could hear it from here."

They smiled slightly, "Good, everyone should be allowed to hear good music."

And, with that snappy comeback, she knew that she was happily in love.

They wouldn't mind, a little trip, right? Surely they felt the same pull as she did.

"I'm Kyouka Jirou."

"Call me, [Y/N]!"

'I'll take them to a place and show them that we could be happy in love,' Jirou thought while looking at [Y/N], 'Because they already have me hooked on them.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃