𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟴𝗧𝗛 | 𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗢 𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY TWENTY- EIGHT | OCHAKO URARAKA

YANDERE OCHAKO URARAKA X FEMALE READER

"GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE"

IN WHICH, Both Uraraka and [Y/N] have the same futile thoughts.

REQUESTED BY, no one.

WARNINGS, killing.

NOTE, Ochako best girl.

WORD COUNT, 327.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Uraraka blushed furiously as she changed next to [Y/N] in the locker room. Uraraka couldn't help it! She was standing next to THE [Y/N] [L/N]. It's hard enough to keep her eyes somewhere.

But...

Would [Y/N] mind?

They wouldn't mind at all, right?

They would accept what Uraraka has to offer because she loves [Y/N], it's as simple as that.

Then all the other girls started to pile out of the room as it was just [Y/N] and Uraraka left.

Uraraka was going to do it.

[Y/N].

Will.

Be.

All.

Hers.

Before she could say anything though, she was already pinned by the wall by a smirking [Y/N].

"I hate it when that stupid Midoriya talks to you. I HATE it.Doesn't he see that I love you far more than he ever could?"

As it turns out, Uraraka's thoughts were futile. Because.

[Y/N] loved Uraraka just as much as she loved [Y/N].

The two could only smile for each other once they realized that the other was planning to confess at the same moment.

Oh, how their thoughts were so similar.

"If you hate Midoriya so much, then let's get rid of him together, but only if you help me get rid of Bakugou~" Uraraka said as they left the room hand in hand.

"Sure thing!"

[Y/N] quickly looked around then placed their lips on Uraraka's cheeks.

The two really do think alike.

Their,

Thoughts,

Are,

So,

Similar.

And in the end, both Midoriya and Bakugou died all because the other one hated them.

But, it all worked out in the end. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃