𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟭𝗦𝗧 | ???

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY THIRTY-ONE | ???

YANDERE ??? X FEMALE READER

"BE MINE."

IN WHICH, Multiple girls take love to an extreme level.

REQUESTED BY, no one.

WARNINGS, kidnapping.

NOTE, Since this is the last one-shot, I decided to have the character use they/them pronouns and made sure that their description wasn't said so that you can imagine whichever female character you want :D.

WORD COUNT, 434.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

To think that multiple girls would be overly obsessed with you, terrified you to the bone. Here you were, tied to a chair while multiple girls argued with each other and started to hit each other to see who's the one who gets to keep you. They started yelling at each other and started to get violent, each one of them grabbing out their choice of weapon and lunging forward at each other.

Your begs and pleads went unnoticed and you tried to kick or do anything but ended up falling down to the floor, knocking the wind out of you. 

Everyone's head snapped towards you and one of them walked up towards you.

"Now, now, what do you think you're doing?" They asked, their eyes staring right into yours.

Your blood ran cold as you refused to say anything causing them to grow angry. They kicked you in the stomach before rearranging your seat.

"Bastard...Don't make a move. I don't want this pretty face of yours to be filled with cut and bruises~"

You gulped and nodded your head as they went back to their fight. All you could was silently cry and pray that someone, anyone comes in and save you from this mess. It didn't happen.

They all kept arguing with each other and one of them was laying on the ground in a pool of their blood.

"Shut up, everyone!" Someone shouted, "Look, [Y/N] is mine, all mine! But..." They groaned out loud, "Tch. Damn, how about we all share them. Each day, a certain some of us get to keep them, then the next day another one of us gets to keep them and so on, whaddya say!?" Their hyporeactive voice yelled.

Everyone looked at them in disbelief but one of them raised their hands and agreed on it.

"As long as they keep their word, I don't mind having [Y/N] for one day~! It's better than nothing, although I would like to keep them to myself forever what can I do?"

"Hell yeah! Sure!"

'Oh god no,' You thought to yourself. 

Everyone's eyes were on you as they started approaching you, their eyes showing nothing but lust.

"Please...no..." You whimpered.

"We'll all take care of you!" They chorused.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃