𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳𝗧𝗛 | 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗞𝗔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY SEVENTEEN | MONIKA

YANDERE MONIKA X FEMALE READER

"4HTH WALL BREAKER."

IN WHICH, Monika knows that the player behind the screen is an actual person and drops hints for them.

REQUESTED BY, Lovetals

WARNINGS, fourth wall breaks.

NOTE, DDLC Plus side stories had me crying, holy frick. Anyways, I hope this is good enough to your liking!

WORD COUNT, 546.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You were always a fan of psychological horror games and games that had characters who broke the fourth wall. So when you heard about the game, Doki Doki Literature Club, your curious self decided to download the game and play it. 

Booting up the game after downloading it on Steam, you were greeted by four girls, each striking pose. Already, this game came off as an innocent look, and you were hooked.

Continuing the game, the dialogue coming from Monika, the President of the Literature Club, always came off as a tad bit too friendly. The way she presented her dialogue made it look like she knew exactly who you were.

Monika didn't seem to follow the game script and instead attempted flatter when it was only Monika on screen. You had a lot of knowledge when it came to fourth wall breakers however her flirting to the main character, or you in this case was really weird. You expected her to at least follow the game script to try and hide the facade but here she was throwing compliments at you, knowing full well that this world was fake.

Continuing on with the game, Monika's flirting didn't stop and her jealousy showed whenever you paid attention to any of the other girls. As much as you wanted to be with Monika, the game didn't have a Monika route which caused you to frown.

You were now halted at Act 3, talking with your favorite DDLC character. Floating in the void, Monika sat across from you with a desk closing the gap. She rested her head on her hands, intimately staring into the computer screen.

"After all, I wasn't even talking to [Insert Player Name]. I'm talking to you, [Y/N]."

You felt your eye twitch in a manner that read, "What?" Who knew the game actually got your real name from your computer. The game ceased to amaze you however Monika still wasn't finished.

"I knew that this game, everything in, it was fake. Why do you think I attempted flattery?" Monika asked, still staring at you. She let out a small giggle when she noticed your shocked expression, "Don't worry my love. You don't have to worry about anything. After all, you're the light in my life."

You had no idea how to respond, "You're...You're actually talking to me..?"

She smiled, "Of course I am."

"I-Is this some sort of joke?" You asked in disbelief, "This can't be possible-"

"Haha, please don't panic." You gulped wondering what Monika will say, "It'll just be the two of us. Now, nothing will get in our way. After all, you're no longer able to delete me." With a crazed smile on her face, she stated,

"It's only us. Just me. Just Monika..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃