Kamino(1)

Dabi was leaning against the graying, chipped wall in the run-down bar they called a base. It was pathetic, honestly. To his left, an angry pomeranian was creating a ruckus, yelling nonsense once he had been freed from the iron chains that shackled him to the chair. Would it kill him to shut up every once in a while? Apparently the answer was, yes. To his right, a small TV showed the press conference with UA's teachers. Interestingly, the police seemed to have a lead to where he and the league took Bakugo. Well, that wasn't at least a bit suspicious at all. He guessed that they either knew exactly where they were, or had no clue at all. Dabi guessed the latter, but the twisting feeling in his gut that has saved him too many times to be ignored, left him unnerved. It was almost as if life was conveniently going to throw in a plot twist.

Knock. Knock.

"Pizza delivery."

Uh oh.

Before he could move, the heros crashed through the rusting door, All Might yelling his catchphrase.

"We are HERE!"

Soon, Woods had them all tightly caged in the wooden branches of his quirk. This reminded him of... No! He needed to focus. Activating his quirk, Dabi prepared to burn the branches constricting him to a crisp, when a blur of yellow made contact with his head, knocking him out cold.

Shigaraki ordered Kurogiri to bring in as many nomu possible, only for Edgeshot to make quick work of their transport. When it seemed that the heros had them cornered, an inky, black substance consumed the league members plus Bakugo, transporting them to the nomu factory and leaving any available nomu in the empty space left behind.

All Might started panicking, not that he would show it as he had to be a role model, but who knew what would become of young Bakugo if he didn't get there in time. He crashed through the wall and whipped around to face the flaming hero. "Can you handle the nomu!?"

"What does it look like! Hurry up if you're going to go after them, you fool!" His flames growing hotter as he burned an incoming nomu. Endeavor grew even more irritated than he already was that he might actually explode. How could All Might think that the #2 hero didn't already have it handled? Outrageous!

Relieved that he didn't have to worry about what and who he was leaving behind since Endeavor had the nomu handled, All Might jumped from building to building at breakneck speed, wind whipping though his golden hair as he prepared to give it plus ultra!

All For One knew that it would only be a matter of time before his greatest foe arrived on scene. Using one of his quirks, he started to force activate Kurogiri's warp gate only to be interrupted midway by the symbol of peace. Knowing that he couldn't let his successor get caught by the heros before he had the chance to grow and bring down the hero society, All For One gave Shigaraki quick instructions on what to do to get the warp gate opened.

Oh yes, Tomura knew exactly how he would complete Master's task. And he knew exactly which pawn he was going to use. Despite Kurogiri still trying to convince him of the new league member's worth, he still hated him with a passion. In fact, Shigaraki would give a lot to see them suffer. He'd even give up his leadership role for a couple of days just to have that delight.

Slowly, but gradually Dabi started gaining consciousness. It was so loud. Dust and debris from the crumbling factory threatened to throw him into a coughing fit. Worst of all, his head felt like it was splitting in two. Guess he knows how twice feels now. He definitely has a concussion, but he's dealt with worse. He could handle this...

Almost robotically, he forced himself up from the dirty ground, blinking the dust from his azure eyes. Staggering forward, he stumbled over to where the rest of the league was surrounding Bakugo.

"You think you can take me on!? I'm not scared! I'll kill you all!" The blond yelled as the league members started closing in on him.

Ugh. That did not help his head whatsoever. Over to the side, he noticed Kurogiri laying on the ground with his warp gate half opened. That's interesting. He hasn't seen something like that before, which is saying something. Obviously, there was a plan in action. The question was, what? The crusty man would know. Swiftly, Dabi made his way over to Shigaraki who was muttering something to Mange, making Dabi furrow his brow. There's that feeling again.

Dabi had finally woken up. Everything would go to plan! Shigaraki would be killing two birds with one stone. Well, maybe just one if he got lucky. It was time to advance through the next stage and complete the level. He'd just need a little help...

"Hey, Mange! Come here for a sec, I need you for something."

"Yeah?" She asked walking over. All he would need to do is convince her that this was the right decision and that no one who get too hurt. He suddenly shuddered at the realization that this might need a few compliments towards that burnt nugget to convince her. The thought was repulsing, but he'd do what it took.

"This is what I need you to do..."

"Are you sure? ...ok."

Cautiously approaching the man who for sure wanted him dead, Dabi taunted, "Is there an actual plan here, or are you going off the top of your head like some brainless lunatic?

"WHY YOU!" Shigaraki began before biting his tongue. "It won't matter anyway after this." He muttered, an evil glint appearing in his eye.

Not knowing what Shigaraki meant made his stomach churn. He didn't like this. Just as he was about to ask him what he meant, All Might landed about 30 yards away from him, still distracted by All For One, and Shigaraki made his play.

"Magne, Now!"