Pleasure To Do Business(5)

How wonderful, Aizawa thought sarcastically. He would have another problem child. Someone just kill him now. Nezu seemed really happy about this, he didn't know whether he should feel scared or relieved. It could go either way.

Aizawa thought the best course of action would be to seat Dabi next to Todoroki in class. Todoroki probably wouldn't disturb the villian. Then again Todoroki had his conspiracy theories. The kid already thought that Midoriya was All Might's secret love child and that Shinso was his secret love child. Well, the All Might theory wasn't too hard to see, but him and Shinso? So help him if Todoroki tries to convince him that Dabi is Endeavor's secret love child!

He'd definitely be able to get the program started, all Aizawa had to do now was break the news to the villain.

When Dabi first heard what they planned to do with him, he initially protested.

"No way am I doing that! I'd rather go to jail."

Aizawa sighed. "How many times do I have to explain this, we literally can't throw you in prison. This was the most rational option."

Dabi glared at him, firm in his decision. "If that's rational, then you guys must be crazy. "

"You can either go to UA and attend the program, or you can stay in this hospital till you're 18." Aizawa replied through gritted teeth. Why must he make everything so difficult?

"It isn't that long." He said stubbornly, looking the hero in the eyes.

"Here, there's nothing stopping the media from trying to pry into your personal life and past to sell a story off it. At UA you will just be required to do a weekly check in with our counselor, everything will be kept secret. We understand privacy that much." Dabi seems very secretive, if he was right, then this would be the deciding factor in getting the villian to accept.

If there was anything Dabi absolutely hated besides his dad and the commission, it was people prying into his life. Those were his secrets that he had a right to keep. He hated when someone felt obligated to know what he was thinking, or what happened in his past.

Even if he wanted to become a hero at one point in his life, he learned how selfish they were, and it's not like anyone would welcome him with open arms. He didn't even have any money either. Then, as if reading his mind,

"If you're worried about money, don't. The school will provide funds for you. "

Of course the school had money, he just didn't think they'd be so willing to spend it on him. Dabi gave the offer a little more thought, even though he already knew the answer. Staring holes into the wall, he replied, "Fine, I accept."

Aizawa let out a sigh of relief before going over rules and regulations. He would be in class 1-A and like Dabi thought, he was currently wearing quirk canceling cuffs. At UA, instead of wearing the cuffs at all times because, and he quotes, "would be impractable," he'd have to wear a quirk canceling collar with a GPS tracking device, "just in case he tried to escape."

The decision for a collar must be deliberate as bracelets could have been an option, but they would have been made of metal, which could easily be turned into a weapon. The neck would be the best option for them since it'd be a lot harder to get off and would be nearly impossible to use against their students.

It would be fine, it's not like they could shock him with it, or would actually do that, right? He tried reassuring himself, gritting his teeth from the painful memories, willing himself not to show any emotion as his breath quickened. Remember, deep breaths, he reminded himself calming down before he had an episode in front of his new teacher. Level headed once more, he continued to pay attention to the hero.