Found?(10)

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY BURNT BOI/DABI!!!  Finally got it done, enjoy!)

    Aizawa stepped out of his sleek, black car onto the smooth pavement. A truck with Dabi's furniture and supplies pulled up after him. He uses a hand motion to get the driver's attention and points them towards the dorms. Should he make Dabi bring his things in and all the way up to the fifth story, or allow the movers to do their job? On one hand, it would make for great revenge against the villain for attacking his students, on the other hand, the school already paid for it, which would be a waste. Decisions, decisions.

He appreciated the gentle breeze on his way back to the dorms, until a feeling of disaster formed in the pit of his stomach. You could say he had a sixth sense for trouble- needed it too, especially with Midoriya in his class. His problem children were at it again, weren't they? What had they gotten into this time? And why is it that things always happen when an adult's never around? He quickened his pace. It was too early for this. And yes, he knew that it technically wasn't morning anymore, but any time he could be sleeping was too early.

As the dorm building came into view, he saw his problem children clustered around something just outside the gate.

Getting closer he realized that there was a person trapped in the middle. But it wasn't just any person, it was Dabi.

The villain was standing defensively, trying to keep his distance from the ring of students who were displaying accusatory expressions. Kirishima, Mina, and Sero were constraining Bakugo as Iida moved closer to the villain seemingly saying something to him as he moved his arms in an up and down motion. As amusing as it was to see, he had to remember that Dabi was a new student now, and he didn't deserve to be treated like this even though he did some really bad things. Being surrounded by an angry mob, especially when they're supposed to be reforming him, was not ok. Such behavior wouldn't be tolerated by any other student in the class.

Striding up, he loomed over his students, "What do you think you're doing?"

Immediately, they froze, halting any activities.

"AIZAWA?!"

"What happened?"

"Where were you?"

"Are you ok?"

He activated his quirk; they went silent.
"Why wouldn't I be okay?"

They glanced at each other, sending silent messages. Ah, so that's what they were doing. If you added up all the facts and behavior, it's pretty obvious, but he wasn't here to do the hard part for them. His students continued to stare at the ground squirming uncomfortably under his gaze. Good, they need to remember this.

After a minute or two, Mina squeaked out, "We thought that you were in trouble from- from-" before choking up at the realization of what she caused. She looked back down, hand over her mouth and shaking her head, indicating that she could not continue.

Iida looked at Mina feeling the need to help his classmate as class rep. He raised his hand. "We were worried and thought that Dabi had done something to injure you. I can now see that we were mistaken." He speaks up in place of Mina, determination written on his face.

It warmed Aizawa's heart that they cared about his well-being, not that he would let anyone know that, but they discarded all rationality!

Then Dabi, who was slightly fuming, but maybe that was an understatement, bursts out, "All you heroes are the same! Just finding someone else to blame! Doesn't matter if they're innocent or not." With one last final glare, he storms off back into the dorms, probably headed somewhere they can't bother him.