story starter #2

She read the bottle: "uncork me and make a wish."

Was she living a fantasy world?

She started to open the bottle but hesitated.

Was this going to be a heroic tale like the genie from Aladdin? Or was it going to have a villainous twist like jafar's side of the story?

The girl wanted to know what would happen. So she opened it. Once she opened it a person had appeared out of thin air.

She was scared to death because its not everyday you open a bottle and a person comes out.

The person who greeted her had long flowy blonde hair and flowers throughout it.

       " you know the saying, be careful what you wish for."

The bottle slipped through her hands in shock and shattered on the tiled floor.

       ' should I wish or no?'  She thought.
  ' what will happen if I do?'

Her mind started to race from good to bad, but always went back to the good.

        "Whats the worse that could happen?"

She picked up the note that had fell out when the bottle had been broken.

It was a list.

It was a list of the people who wished the wrong way.

      ' what do I wish for? The possibilities are endless. Unless its a bad decision.'

An idea had came to her.

          " I wish t I make the earth a better place for everyone."

  The lady smiled at the girl. They both closed their eyes. The lady to grant the wish and the girl afraid of what might happen.

Once the girl opened her eyes again the lady was gone and the broken bottle was now fixed.

The girl felt herself slowly disappear into a ball of light. She seemed to be happy.

Shortly after the girl opened her eyes. Appearing to be in her room. The sun shining through a window in the corner. Her parents opened the door to her left.

       " good morning honey. We made you breakfast." Her mother said smiling.

I guess this wasn't either heroic like Aladdin or a villainous tale like jafar. It was more like a happy ending like jasmine had.