Deok su losing his s/o in the games

(requested)

Warnings: death(ofc),slightly violent death at the end,angst

• You had entered the game with Deok su after he told you about the peculiar card he had gotten
• He helped you as much as he could through the games,running with you in red light green light to make sure you didn't fall or move and he helped during the night of the fight if you had trouble fighting people off.
• When it came to the marbles game you promised him you would win the game before blowing him a kiss and walking away with the man you chose for your partner.
• But fate was not in your favor as you shook your empty bag for marbles,your heart dropping to your stomach as you realized what this meant.
• Before you could ask for another round you felt the cold barrel of the pink guards gun against your temple,your pleas falling on deaf ears before the guard pulled the trigger
• Deok su wasn't fazed by the gunshot that echoed from far away,too busy yelling in victory while his partner ran away.
• When returning to the beds,he waited for you to come to him so he can tell you about his amazing win.
• He realized you weren't coming back when your smug partner came into his view,the smile on his face slowly faded as he registered that you were really gone
• He let out a small breath as he held his head for a second,"shit.." he wouldn't show his weakness to the other players but he let everything sink in before standing up.
• Approaching your opponent,Deok su swiftly punched him in the jaw knocking him to the floor
• He continued to beat the man until he stopped moving,breathing heavily before going back to his bed while people checked the mans pulse.
• The guards soon came in holding a black box with red ribbon,a box they know too well,the players number announced eliminated as they carried the box out.