Deok su's s/o getting injured

(requested)

If you got injured during the games,it was probably during the fight on the night before the tug of warYou had gotten stabbed in the abdomen just under your belly button,you were able to kill the person who stabbed you but the damage they caused worried you.When you returned to Deok su and showed him the wound in your stomach,he flipped his shitHe wasn't able to get his revenge because the person who did it was already in the incineratorDeok su tries to get the doctor to help,the knife was still in your stomach when he came to look at it.But the most the doctor could do was apply pressure to it and try to get the guards helpDeok su makes sure to talk to you through it and forgets about the stab wound in his thigh for a couple minutes.You probably didn't make it to the tug of war either.If you got injured outside of the game,it would probably be because of Deok su's gambling debt or stealing from his bossYou were taken by one of the gangs and threatened about the money,you beg to be let go but it didn't help in this case.They shot you in the shoulder,you knew a blow to the shoulder could be fatal so when they left you in the dirt you texted your boyfriend about the injury.Deok su pulled up 5 minutes later and tried getting you to the hospital in timeHe definitely yells at the doctors about being too slow,his panic is slightly visible as they pull you to the emergency room.My man is dripping with sweat while he waits for updatesIt could go in two ways,the bullet could have hit an artery or nerves and you didn't survive,or they were able to save you in time and you needed surgery.