Lights out(Gi hun)

(requested)
reader pronouns: he/him

You sat with Gi hun in his bed listening to him talk,his face showing so much expression yet his eyes kept the same softness they had when you first met him after the dalgona game. You opened your mouth to reply to him but before you could the announcement of bedtime came through the speakers,Gi hun frowned at this but decided it was best for the two of you to sleep.

He looked up at you as you stood,"Goodnight,(name)! Come to me when you wake up,ok?" you nodded before waving him goodbye,walking down the steps but before you could look for your bed the lights shut off. Letting out a groan you tried searching for your bed,scrambling through the dark and almost falling about 5 times.

Running into Mi nyeo's bed and hearing her squeal at you was your last straw,so you retraced your steps except avoiding the obstacles on your way. Finally you made it to the familiar bed you recently walked away from, Gi hun already knocked out cold and snoring.

His sleep was interrupted when he felt your gentle grasp on his shoulder,shaking him until he sat up and looked at you,still half asleep.

Strands of your hair had fallen onto your forehead,your eyes squinting as you looked at him,"I can't find my bed,and i ran into player 212 so can I sleep with you?" your voice was a whisper,you paused before continuing ,"please" you plead with your hands together,he only nodded and made room for you on the bed.

You smiled in victory as you slipped beside him,pulling the covers over your shoulders before feeling his arms wrap around you from behind. A soft sigh left his lips as he relaxed once more,putting his forehead against your neck,"goodnight,Gi hun." The last words you mumbled before drifting to sleep.