1.8| The Girl Who Lived

[Later back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid and Madelyn, are at a long table, eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.]

Hagrid: You all right, Maddie? You seem very quiet.
Maddie: He killed my parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid, I know you do.
Hagrid: [sighs and pushes his bowl away] First, and understand this, Maddie, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-...
Maddie: Maybe if you wrote it down?
Hagrid: No, I can't spell it. All right. [quietly] Voldemort.
Maddie: Voldemort?
Hagrid: Shh!! "The names not cursed Hagrid" James said rolling his eyes, the half giant blushed. The FG all share looks remembering the time when the name 'Voldemort' was Tabooed.
[Maddie looks around to see if anyone heard it]

Hagrid: It was dark times, Maddie, dark times. [We flash over to a flashback on the night at Godric's hollow, consisting off a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize. Hagrid narrates.] Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. [Maddie's mother, Lily, screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see Voldemort pointing his wand at an infant Maddie Potter's head.] Everyone was in tears, James and Lily being held in their friends and parents for James's case arms all crying. Nobody...not one. 'Cept you.
[We flash back to the present time.]

Maddie: Me? Voldemort tried to kill...me?
Hagrid: Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Maddie. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse...and an evil curse at that.
Maddie: What happened to...to You-Know-Who?
Hagrid: Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to carry on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous. That's why everybody knows your name. You're the girl who lived. "I always hated that name" Maddie mumbles her friends give her sympathetic looks.

——————————♥︎——————————

Finished school for today! Had an after school intervention so on the way home from that!

I have a question for you all. Do you know the Dream SMP? And do you like them?

If you do know them and like them I will like you! I love the Dream SMP but prefer making stories about Harry Potter as I know more stuff about Harry Potter.

Published- 7th October 2021
Edited-