1.10| Ron, Skyler & Hermione

[Later on, the Hogwarts Express is travelling through the countryside. Madelyn is in sitting alone in a train compartment, and Ron and Skyler appears in the doorway.]

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind?
Skyler: Everywhere else is full.
Maddie: No, not at all.
Ron: [sits across from Maddie] I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.
Skyler: [sits next to Ron] I'm Skyler, I'm Ron's twin brother.
Maddie: I'm Madelyn. Madelyn Potter.
[Ron and Skyler goes agape.]
"Excellent reaction guys, truely" Regulus says jokingly, Sirius grins at him but smiles sadly at remembering that he left his brother when leaving.

Ron: So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the...
Maddie: The what?
Ron: [whispers] Scar...?
Skyler: Ron!
Maddie: it's ok! [lifts up her hair bangs to reveal it]
Skyler and Ron: Wicked.
"So the boy who told Ron off also gapes at Maddie's scar" Barty Crouch Jr says jokingly to his friends.
[A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.]

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?
Ron: [Holds up his mushed sandwiches] No, thanks, I'm all set. [smacks lips, Skyler nods as well.]
Maddie: We'll take the lot! [pulls out coins]
Ron: Whoa! [Skyler thanks Maddie by nodding at her who nods back with a smile]
[A bit later, Maddie, Skyler and Ron are sitting together eating bundles of sweets. Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over his head, Skyler tries bot to glare at the rat.] "you were always suspicious of him" Ron mutters to the group, "because I'm an Occlumens stupid!" Skyler whisper-shouts at his twin brother.

Maddie: Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?
Ron: They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe.
Skyler: George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once! "How do you know what bogey's taste like?" James asked George, "ask Fred" George said glaring at his twin brother.
[Maddie quickly takes the bean she was chewing out of her mouth.]

Maddie: [picks up a blue and gold package] These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?
Skyler: It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. We got about 500 ourself. "1000" James said proudly, "4,700" Maddie said smirking proudly at her father who pouts, "how do you have that many?" Sirius asks her, "there n'y favourite! And ya know girl problems" Maddie replied to her younger godfather. [Maddie opens the package, and a chocolate frog jumps onto the window and climbs up.] Watch it! [The frog reaches the open gap in the window, and jumps out.] Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.
Maddie: [seeing Dumbledore's image in the card] I got Dumbledore! Dumbledore smiles at Maddie getting him as her first card, "bitch, can't believed I praised and follow him" Maddie groans out in annoyance to her group of friends, who nod in agreement.
Ron: We got about 6 of him.
[Maddie looks at the card again, but Dumbledore has vanished.]

Maddie: Hey, he's gone!
Ron: Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? [Scabbers squeaks] This is Scabbers, by the way, pathetic, isn't he?
Maddie: A little. "Very" the travelling back in time all mutter, everyone looks at them weirdly. The marauder's furrow their eyebrows with James saying quietly to his three best friends, "that rat looks a lot like you Peter" Peter looks warily at the screen
Ron: Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?
Maddie: Yeah!
Skyler: You know it's a fake right? You know what Fred and George are like. "That's why Sky was in Ravenclaw and not you Ron" Fred said teasing his younger brother, Ron glares at him.
Ron: [clears throat] Ahem. Sun-
[A girl called Hermione Granger, with bushy brown hair, dressed in robes, appears at the doorway.] "wow Mione look at your hair!" Addie gasps out, Hermione whacks her with a hardback book "ow! Where did you get a book from?!" Addie said, "I always have one with me Addie" Hermione says rolling her eyes, "rude."

Hermione: Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one.
Sky and Ron: No.
Hermione: Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then.
Ron: [clears throat again] Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!
[He zaps Scabbers, but nothing happens. Ron shrugs.] Everyone let's put chuckles at the fake spell, the pranksters on the floor laughing "still can't believe you fell for that!" Fred and George said through laughter.

Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example... [Hermione goes over and sits across from Maddie. She points her wand at her glasses and Maddie tenses] Oculus Reparo. [The tape on the nose-band vanishes, repairing her glasses as if they were good as new. Maddie takes them off, amazed.] That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Madelyn Potter. I'm Hermione Granger...and you two are...? "Wow, I was bossy then wasn't I?" Hermione said as a rhetorical question "you still are" Ron said, Hermione whacked him with the same book she used to whack Maddie, "Ow!"
Ron: [with his mouth full] I'm...Ron Weasley. ..
Skyler: eww! Ron talk when your not eating, I'm Skyler Weasley "at least one of you have manners" Molly says, Sky smirks at her while Ron roles his eyes.
Hermione: Pleasure. You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. [Gets up and leaves, then comes back and looks at Ron.] You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there. [Points to the dirt mark on Ron's nose. Ron scratches his nose, embarrassed. Skyler and Maddie smirk]
Maddie: Hermione, do you know where the bathroom is so I can change?
Hermione: yes I do, I can show you if you like?
Maddie: yes please, I'll see you in a bit boys [fFollows Hermione to the bathroom]

~after Maddie is changed Hermione waited outside for her~

Maddie: thanks for waiting.
Hermione: your welcome, I was wondering if we could become friends?
Maddie: of course! I would need a girl bestie if I'm already friends with two boys. "What's that suppose to mean?" Most of the boys mutter making all the girls roll their eyes, Hermione and Maddie smile at each other at the start of their friendship. [The two girls laugh, Maddie then leaves to go back to Skyler and Ron]

——————————♥︎——————————

Published- 24th October 2021Edited-

Edited-

I hope you guys enjoyed my added part at the end of the scene. I will be changing a bit of the story so Maddie won't be as rude to Hermione like Harry was and that she sticks up for Hermione to Ron.

We are close to 50 followers! If we get to 50 I'll write on the Potter twins again. I stopped for a bit only because some of the scenes on the script I got from Fandom aren't fully actually on there so I have to write it out from memory. If anyone knows where I can get a script from to copy and paste it please let me know! (For the record reaching 50 followers will be a milestone for me, when I first started writing I was like "oh this is going to be bad and cringy no one will like it" but I have so many views and votes on my books which I am very grateful for and I only started Wattpad a year ago! So MANY MANY thanks!)