chapter 6

Matty's pov:

I was laying on my bed and looking at the ceiling until my mom came in looking mad.

Nobodies pov:

"Oi, Matt! I thought I told you to wash the dishes!" Matt's mom complained.

"I thought you asked your other son to do that!" Matt snapped back.

(I have no idea what Matt's brother is called so y'all, go along with it 😿)

"I don't care what I said, you do those dishes young man!"

"But-"

"No buts, don't be such a burden and do it already!"

Matt sighed and dragged himself downstairs to the kitchen.

Time skip!!

Matt's pov:

I was in the kitchen until I saw something in the frontyard, I went outside to take a closer look.

Is that an injured dog?! I went to go see if it was actually injured.

I managed to pick up the dog, it looked young. I found out it was injured and brang it inside. I can't let my mom find out about it.

Nobodies pov:

Matt ran upstairs after finally finishing the dishes, and locked his bedroom door before placing the Injured puppy carefully onto his bed.

Matt found some bandages in his wardrobe and put a little bit around the puppy's leg. He went downstairs to get some dog food since his family already had a family dog, he quickly ran back upstairs and shut the door behind him.

Matt's pov:

I was feeding the puppy while deciding if I should give the puppy to Augustus, he's always wanted a pet.

I made my decision to give the dog to Gus so I put on my shoes and picked up the puppy.

Time skip!!

I walked up to Augustus's house and knocked on the door.

Nobodies pov:

Gus opened the door quickly which gave Matt a fright.

"What are you doing here?!" Gus gave Matt a judging look.

"Look, I'm not here to fight, just let me in!"

Augustus's agreed only because he saw the puppy. The both of them rushed into Gus's room and shut the door.

(yALL THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER TO MAKE SORY THIS CHAPTER WASNT REALLY GUS X MATT!!!)

(359 words!!)