Part 19! 😸

the two boys were cuddling in Augustus's bed, until his dad came in with a note....

"Sorry to interrupt boys, but I have a note for you, Augustus, it's quite hard for me to explain in person." His dad spoke sternly, while having a serious look on his face.

Augustus read the note, it was mainly about the fact that his dad had a business trip and he needed to be gone for a few days.
"I hope you two don't mind looking after the house while I'm gone, you seem mature enough to do so."

Augustus and Matt both grinned and agreed to look after the house. Then after awhile, his dad had left the house.

(OK YOU GUYS KNOW MATT AND GUS AREN'T TRUSTWORTHY THEY WILL TRASH THE HOUSE- ANYWAYY)

The two lovers kissed for a little before they decided to crash the entire house. (They're good I promise..)
They then completely forgot about trashing the house since they were kissing 😭👍

(TIME SKIPPP)

Gus and Matt were both playing video games and play fighting until someone knocked at the door..

Augustus went downstairs to go answer the door, and to his Suprise, it was luz and amity!

"Luz, amity, hello!" He hugged them both and suddenly questioned, "where's willow?"

"She's fallen sick, we're pretty worried." Luz replied.

Augustus then let them both in and they all went upstairs into his room.

(OKIE DOKIE GUYS I'M GONNA END THIS CHAPTER HERE, I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK ONE OF MY READERS FOR THE IDEA OF THE BUSINESS TRIP, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE 😸!!)

(269 WORDS WOAHH)