chapter 9

Matt's pov:

Was this really happening?! I felt Gus extremely close to me, I kept my eyes closed.

Should I make a move?

Nobodies pov:

Matt leaned even closer than they were before. He finally made a move and kissed Augustus.

Gus quickly pulled away, he looked at Matt with a shocked look on his face.

"Matt, i-"
Before Gus could say anything, Matt already ran out the door in embarrassment.

Matty's pov:
What the hell was that?! Why do I have to be so dumb?!

I covered my face, trying to walk as fast I could home. I never wanna see Augustus again.

Augustus's pov:

Dammit.. I could've had the chance to confess my feelings for Matt. Why did he have to run off?!

nobodies pov:

Augustus sighed and picked up the puppy that was just chillin on his bed.

"I should really get you some food, Matt probably hasn't fed you."

Gus went downstairs and saw his dad standing there with a smirk on his face.

"What are you smiling at?!"  Gus tilted his head in confusion.

"Clearly your friend has a crush on you. Have you seen how red he is? I saw him run out just now."
Augustus's dad replied, basically laughing his head off.

"It's nothing to laugh about, he probably hates me now, and apparently he wants me to keep this dog." Gus frowned and walked into the kitchen.

(Time skip cos I'm lazee 😈)

Matt was laying in his bed, fuckin sobbing like an absolute baby.

"Why the hell did I have to be so stupid.. I could've just not done it.."

Matt's mum pushed the door open and threw a bunch of cleaning supplies at him

"Stop crying and do your chores you useless shit!" Matt's mum snapped at him.

Matt sighed and got to work.

(OK GUYS THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH IVE BEEN SO BLOODY TIRED, ILL DO BETTER!!!)

330 WORDS!!