chapter 10 😇

Matty's pov:

I just finished cleaning the house and I was exhausted. I've always planned to run away from home, I just haven't gotten the chance.

Nobodies pov 🤯:

"Matt, get your ass down here!"

Matt's mother was shouting up the stairs In a intimidating tone of voice.

Matt sighed and dragged himself down the stairs just to see his mother In a fancy dress and piles of makeup on her face.

"Where are you going this time? To another club to cheat on dad?"
Matty was fed up of his mother's shit, he basically knew it by looking at his mother's makeup, EWWW 😧

"Look you little shit, I'll give you money, just don't tell him!"
Before Matt could answer back, his mother had already ran out the door in her short ass dress

He just scratched his head in confusion and walked upstairs to head to bed.

(TIME SKIP UNTIL MATT IS AWAKE IN THE MORNING COS IM LIKE THAT)

Matt woke up with the messiest hair ever, he got out of bed and got dressed into his school clothes that he forgot to wash over the weekend.
(Omg hunter vibes) he grabbed his bag and walked downstairs. His mother was still gone from last night, he thought nothing of it and walked to school.

Augustus's pov:

I was grabbing my books out of my locker until I saw Matt walking past, he looked absolutely miserable, I wish I could ask if he's okay.

Nobodies pov:
Luz ran towards Augustus and immediately said hi cos she's kind like that.

"Heey Gu- uh.. wheres that brown haired boy you like?"

"He's in my class. Something weird happened between us yesterday."

Luz looked as Gus with the biggest smirk on her face. Augustus quickly ran off before things got too far.

OMG GUYS TYSM FOR READING MY STORY I DIDNT THINK ANYONE WOULD WANNA READ MY SHIT STORY BUT ILY ALL MY PALS FOREVER 🤯💜💜
DOG REVEAL

OMG GUYS TYSM FOR READING MY STORY I DIDNT THINK ANYONE WOULD WANNA READ MY SHIT STORY BUT ILY ALL MY PALS FOREVER 🤯💜💜DOG REVEAL

KINDA FUNNY HIW THE STORY HAS 666 READS BUT ANYWAY THANKS YALL (343 WORDS!)