Chapter 18!

TW:MENTION OF ABUSE!!

As soon as his mom turned, they both disappeared under the table. (unhygienic I know 💀)
His mom thought nothing of it, and turned back to check out.

The two boys got back up from under the table and Matt had a furious look on his face.
"Augustus, I love you, but please don't do that again, my mom is abusive."
Augustus then apologised over 20 times and they both hugged it out :D

"Hopefully we can both get ourselves a house one day, then you can get away from her.''
Augustus spoke quietly, understanding that they had to keep a low profile.                                          

TIME SKIP

They both decided to leave after awhile. Gus was still keeping an eye on the waiter, knowing he seemed familiar. 

''hey, Matt? am i the only one who thought the waiter seemed familiar? it doesn't feel right..''  Augustus stated, looking back at the restaurant.

''i'm not sure, though he does look like someone i know...'' Matt replied, implying that they should go back.

''maybe we should just ignore it.'' Augustus held Matty's hand, while walking slightly faster.

time skip again lolol

the two boys were cuddling in Augustus's bed, until his dad came in with a note....

OKIE DOKIE GUYS THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, I WILL TRY UPDATE MORE WITH LONGER CHAPTERS TOO SLAYYY 

HERE IS A FREE GUSTHOLOMULE IMAGE

245 WORDS BTW