2

Sasuke
I wanted to know her issue with us. She was eating and I went and sat next to her.
"What your issue with me anyway."
"Tch... What it to yeah?"
"I want to know is all."
She rolled her eyes and looked me in the eyes.
" You just piss me off like everyone else does. Don't take it personal but I hate anyone that piss me off."
"What about Naruto?"
"Your an idiot yeah he pisses me off sometimes but he my twin brother and I love him we are all the other has. Despite the fact he a total idiot for drinking spoiled milk."
"You didn't stop him?"
"I had no clue tell I went home and saw the Carten on the table. You really think I wake his ass up make break fast and make sure he eat breakfast. I am a busy person Emo boy. How ever I did get a laugh out of you and him kissing. That made my day."
"What about Sakura?"
"Her and Blondy I really hate. They are annoying as fuck. For starters who the fuck goes up to someone and tells them to stay the fuck away from a person when clearly said person won't do what they say."
"What do you mean."
"Pinkie and Blondy came up to me before the all the team. they thing came up to me and said to stay away from you. There asses are fucked up thinking I will listened to them. If I am demanded to do something I will do the total opposite of it just to piss the person off. Or in the case the idiots off."
"Good to know."
"Hey look at that. interesting my brother will do anything to get close to that bitch when there a girl who is way better and nicer as well."
"Hinata?"
"Yeah she way better then pinkie yeah she shy around my brother. How ever I total ship them together."
"Who else do you ship?"
"No one else frankly there aren't a lot of people that seem to be good for each other."
How ever I meet some people from other villages and they would be amazing for some of these idiots."
"How so?"
"I tell you when some come for the chunin exam that will happened her le this year."

Natsumi
I smirked before leaving to the meeting spot. I yawned waiting for every one. I got an idea. I stood up looked around then created a shadow clone and hiding in a tree close by humming. Everyone was showing up and I sighed and joined them. I was so bored as everyone went introducing there self. It was my turn.
"I see no use in doing this what so ever you know who I am Kakashi."
"Not for me for-"
Frankly I don't give a fuck if pinkie it emo boy knows about me but seeming that you want leave me alone if I don't fine. I am Uzamaki Natsumi. There."
"What about your likes, dislike, and other things."
"Why I said my name and that all they need to know."
"She like the color blue, sweets, stuffened animal. She dislike salty foods, people talking trash about me, doing thing people demand her to do, she will kick someone ass if need be. Has some angry issues when she already upset."
"Shut up already Naruto."
"Can't forget she hates just about everyone."
No I hate annoying people there's a different. Also bitches whom think they are entitled to shit. When in fact they are low ranked ninja and couldn't take me on in a fight. I frankly would rather be using my time on missions and visiting my boyfriend."
"What you have a boyfriend?"
"Jealous pinkie!"
"Why didn't you tell me."
"I don't have to tell you everything that I do."
"Who would want to date you?"
"You would be surprised."
I rolled my eyes as I walked away.
"Wait-"
"I know what you do. Plus it's not like failing me would do shit when I already a high level ninja."
"Point taken how ever you need to learn to work with others better and-"
"I know that look." I have tell the exams to learn to work with others."
"What does she mean?"
The hokage and her maid a deal that is she is able to at least work with two other people by the chunin exams he would leave her alone about working with others."
I waved and went to the south gate of the village leaving to a tea house.
"What to do long?"
"Stupid shit!"
"What's wrong?"
Total lied to the idiots I was pared with to learn to work with that I had a boyfriend I was only doing that to see my brothers reaction. How ever the other girl on the team got jealous Akio."
"Damn!"
"The Emo boy on the team pretty sure he was as well."
"Wow then again doesn't shock me your hot as hell. And take shit from no one."
We talked for a while before Saying bye to each other. I headed back and ran into emo boy.
"Way are you so happy."
"How bad do you want to know?"
"What's with you anyway."
"That a lot with me."
"Natsumi, Akio forgot to give you this."
"Thanks Haru how school for you."
"Boring as ever."
"Lately that how my life has been."
"Why is that kid staying at me so angry like."
"Ever what I told Akio at the tea house."
"How could I not I found it funny. Oh I get it."
"Yeah can you thank Akio for me."
"How about have a bit of fun."
"Heh."
"Just go along."
I nodded and he leaned in and kissed my four head before leaving laughing. I turned around and went past him smirking.
"That ugly ass guy is-"
"Idiot Haru kissed my fire head he my best friends older brother and he knew me since I was five. He always kissed my forehead like he does his little sister. He like fucking with others."
"Taking about Haru Umi."
Yeah Akio forgot to give me this so he came to give it to me and emo boy say him kiss my four head."
Is that way Sasuke looks pissed.
"I think so I don't know why when Haru sees me as a little sister."
"He did know you were lying about have a boyfriend."
Naruto he doesn't no me well enough to tell when I lei and frankly his face is priceless. Wait how aren't you made that he pissed that Haru kissed my forehead."
"Because frankly that means he likes you not Sakura."
"Heh what no way."
"He doesn't like anyway."
"No kidding Sakura is -"
"Emo boy!"