7

Sasuke
She nodded and I had a bad filling. She was very calm. Ino and Sakura were pissed. I didn't care I don't like ether of them.

Natsumi
I was kidnapped by a four eyes from the exams why heading back to the village from a mission. A month after Sasuke left. I was kept in a dark room for I don't know how long. When he would come in it was just to give me food. I had to stay calm because I had no one there to calm me down. I couldn't let them know about him being inside me like my brother. I was woken by the door opened and a flash of light. I got up rubbing my eyes and yawned before specking.
"It can be time yet."
A husky voice answered.
"Time for what?"
"Your not four eyes."
"No I am not Kabato. But Why are you in my room."
"Damn it he moved me. Hold on Your charka it's so furmlar."
"I d-"
"I got it, I know who you are."
"Doubt that?"
"Never doubt me. I can tell your from my village the leaf village. Your about 16 or 17 years old meaning my age. Your tall and you been training."
I sniffed the air tickling my nose.
"Yep definitely been training."
"How can you tell all that when it pretty dark in here."
"Same reason I know your Sasuke Uchiha from the leaf village."
"What the fuck who are you."
He pinned me to a wall were there was light."
"NNatsumi?!"
"That's my name yes."
"Why are you here?"
"I was kidnapped a month after you left. Damn four eyes drugs me to be able to move me. Oh I hate him so much."
"I should have known it was who by how you knew who I was with out seeing me."
"Oh no I could see you. I been in a dark room and my eyes adjusted to being in the dark."
"They must have moved you before Naruto and his team attacked the last hideout."
"How is he good I miss my brother."
"He fine but was very angerly."
"My chakra remember."
"He sincened you been in the hideout."
"Yep Karma remember."
"Yes I do. Do-"
"Gosh no I been leveled headed and I could sense your chakra as well. It's changed but I could tell it was you Sasuke. He in the door way."
"Who?"
"Four eyes."
"I see you meet your new room mate and training partner. Her girl your need these."
"I told you my name Is Natsumi Four eyes and stop drugging me to sleep."
"Your a fighter so I had to."
"Had to my ass. Your better not have done anything to me."
"Just a few test is all."
"You better not have-"
"Oh no she doesn't have the curse mark. Orchimaru thought he saw the nine tail charka from this girl."
"Are you nuts my brother holds the only nine tails."
"We noticed that since you been in our possession."
"First off I am not an object secound you kidnapped me and gosh who knows done what to be."
"How is she so calm it's wired."
Oh I might be calm but my dear bother want stop tell he find me. You messed with the wrong set of twins."
"That idiot wo-"
"Never misjudge my brother."
"I bring food latter you two."
"Good leave no one want you here anyways four eyes."
The door slammed and I laughed as Sasuke shook his head.
"What it's the only fun I have around this place."
"Not that it's just well-"
"Just what Sasuke."
"Never mind."
"Tell me."
"How you get kidnapped anyway."
You know how I get when I don't sleep for a couple a days."
"Yes you sleep for days."
"Well I been a on week long mission with the Inoshikucho team. Turns out I can't trust any of them to have my back like I could you Sasuke and my brother. I passed out after being awake for almost a week and none of the had my back. I ended up kidnapped and in a dark room."
"Naruto had to be pissed."
"Well it was Ino who was suppose to have my back but didn't. She never liked me in the first place."
He showed me the bathroom and I changed. I walked back out only for Sasuke to grab me. He covered my mouth and spoke. I sniffed the air and my eyes widen. I stiffened and Sasuke grip got tighter. He uncovered my mouth and sighed.
"You know the sent."
"It's a little boy they are using for something."

Time skip to before Sasuke get rid of Orochimaru

Sasuke and I have gotten close over the last year. I protected me from four eyes and we also fooled around some as well. Using protection of course. I in the room because if I not training with Sasuke I am not a load to wonder around. I haven't been feeling well either so I been sleeping a lot. I  miss miss my brother so much and been crying a lot. I sat up wiping my face.
"When I get rid of Orochimaru, you be free to head back home. Matter of fact do that Natsumi. I don't want you lable as a trader to the village like me. Right know your someone the want to rescue. You also need better medical help them what Kabato is giving you. I take you as close as possible but after that you need to go the rest of the way by yourself."
"What about you, I don't want to lose you either."
"You want lose me I send letter to you, you will be safer in the village and can coming with me can put you in danger and I want do that. Also you must remember what we talked about."
"Yes I know even if you get with Sakura you only doing it to builded your clan back up."
"Good I going know I'll be back and don't open to door tell you sense me."
I nodded and he left I sighed. He right the village is safest for me. I hid just encase four eyes comes looking for me. I can't wait to see my brother but I going to miss Sasuke.