3

Natsumi
The test Kakashi was funny to watch the others to do. I was sitting up in a tree reading when pinkie and emo boy looked up at me.
"You have to know how this works?"
"I do actually how ever maybe you should figure out the fact my brother is tied to a post. Damn you two are really hungry."
"Your not?"
"No because I don't listen to Kakashi when he said not to eat. I learned the hard way the first time I did this test. He tell us not to eat so he hear are stomachs growl. Naruto how ever can stand being hungry."
I got down and went right to were Kakashi was grabbing the bells and walking to them.
"Here."
"How?"
He made a hole speech on not to give Naruto  any but like hell I wasn't. I was grading him when the other offered some as well. Of course they passed do to me idiots. I untied Naruto and gave him the rest of my food.
"Going to see your boyfriend again."
"No actually going to the hospital for my shift ."
Naruto was laughing at this and Sakura was pissed.
"Your a really idiot."
What did you just say?"
I said your and idiot. Haru isn't my boyfriend he my best friends older brother who happens to see me as a little sister."
I sighed and Just left.

Time skip
The exam were here and I was walking with the team when kids pooed up and then Sakura yelled at Naruto. I sighed and rolled my eyes and sat in a tree reading Sasuke was on a nether branch.
"Watch it idiot!"
I shut my book pissed and looked down to see and ninja. I waited more then sighed.
"Just because you have a tailed creature in you doesn't make you scary idiot. Gosh I hat people who think there bad ass because of stupid things. Frankly your not even Chuunin yet yeah you might be the Kazakage son but that ain't shit Gaara!"
" How do you know him and like you have room to talk."actually I do because I am Jōnin and have medical ninja training as well as mastered all the training. Honestly-"
"Natsumi what's wrong."
"Something not right Naruto don't start any fights and good look on the exams you six. Kamehameha go home as well as you other kids."
"why!"
"Just do as I saw."
"Umi what wrong?"
I sudjust you six do what ever before the exams start I have to go see the Hokage.
I ran past people to the Hokage office. I knocked on the door and it opened to a meeting.
"What wrong Miss.Uzamaki."
There setting off in the village beside all the other village kids chakra."
"Calm down. Alright all of you dismissed and go tell your teams."
They all left expect Kakashi and the other two team Sensei. I was looked at the Hokage and the filling can back.
"What's going on with her."
"What's wrong."
"Someone isn't who they say they are."
"What do you mean."
I not sure who it is but -
Natsumi has traveled to a lot of the villages here today and can since others chakra and if anything is off."
"How can we be sure of this."
"The exams well the second exams I know for sure Natsumi is worried about Naruto and the exams. She here by going to help with the exams all of them."
"Very well."
We left and the filling got worse. The first exam was earlier the next morning. I had trouble sleeping with the feeling. I was talking to a nether person invalided in the exams.
"Shouldn't she be apart of the exams?"
"Miss. Uzamaki won't be part of this one just sitting in under the hokage's orders the next exam she will be joining team Kakashi."
I was sitting on the teacher desk as they stared at me. I smiled at everyone and then heard Naruto say something mean. I got up pushing through everyone grabbing is ear.
"Naruto Uzamaki how many times must I tell you not to be rude to guest of the village."
"That Natsumi for you."
"What she not part of the exams."
"I sitting in on this exam and will be joining team Kakashi for the next by order if the Hokage for a secret reason but not the point.  If any of you have mean shit to say about each other keep it to your self I might be tiny but I can confirm as can my twin brother and others leaf village kids here can also confirmed I will and not hesitate to kick your asses and that include you Naruto. Know I sudjust all your asses find a seat to sit in because the exam will start soon."
I went back to the desk and sighed bored and taking out a book reading it.
"Why aren't you taking then exams you there age."
"I do not see how that's you business at all but if you must know I am the leaf villages youngest Jōnin and medical ninja. Know shut up so I can read my book."
"How the fuck are you a -"
"Do you not get the fact I said shut up so I can read my book idiot."
"They really are going to piss her off aren't they."
"Yeah even we learned not to do that after a while that is."
"It's hard to believe you pip squeak like you is a Jōnin."
I slammed my book down and jumped off the desk grabbing the Ninja's close.
"Who the fuck are you call a pip squeak old man. Your fucking with the wrong person. I am not someone you want to fuck with. I beet the shit out of idiots like you with easy. So keep you fat ass mouth shut if you don't want to end up with a broken nose."
I pushed him back and went back to reading my book.
"Holy shit you peed you pants."
" I think a lot of us did."
"Expect the leaf ninja."
"Not all of us."
"We're use to it that way."
"Yeah we all know not to fuck with her."
"Not to mention piss her off ."
"Let alone call her pip squeak."
"Believe us messing with Natsumi is a very bad idea. Naruto know the worst of it."
"Never leave the kitchen table dirty ever."
"Are you okay?"
"My sister plan revenge in her head and can be scary a lot of the time."
"Uggg... What the fuck why the hell is this left of a fucking cliff hanger."
"DUCK!"