4

Gaara
She threw the book with force and it went through the door and hit someone as she pulled out a nether book. Everyone looked at her and back at the door before gulping.
"Miss.Uzamaki how many times must we tell you not the through your books."
"Sorry sir I won't do it again I promise."
"Alright all of you find seat away from your team mates. All of you have already meet Miss.Uzamaki she a force to reckon as you all saw. She will be sitting in on this exam and joining team seven for the next by order of the Hokage. How ever she want be joining on the last one just watching it. I sudjust you respect her because she well seems like all of you know already."
"When did she get all those books."
"Shadow clone!"
She sat there reading and would look around before she got tense and went back to reading. She was twitching a lot and seemed uneasy. Others noticed well mainly leaf village ninja. As did the exam giver and he looked at her and she nodded back.

Natsumi
After the exam finished I got up bored and left with my nose 8n a book still. I ran into someone said sorry and went on.
"Wait your related to Naruto right?"
"Yes we are twins why?"
"How are you two so different."
First off he is a male and I am a female. Second unlike my brother I learned for a young age not to relay on others our trust everyone I meet. Third I through my self into training and pushed my self to learn everything I could. Fourth My angry issue is do to the damn village since we were little being abusive to us when In fact we have done nothing wrong. Unlike me through Naruto rarely shows his anger. Do I even now you anyways?"
"Lee there you are."
"Oh Miss.Uzamaku sorry of-"
"You don't have to call me that you know I not older then you. The adults just use that out of respect. Natsumi is my first name."
"I am Tenten and this is Rock Lee."
"What taking you two so long."
"Neji we -"
"The girl with Anger issues"
"So what at least I not cold hearted and you think you had it bad Naruto and I grew up being hated by everyone idiot. So before you fucking judge me for having anger issues stop and think."
"There you are Natsumi."
"Emo boy what is it?"
"Naruto sent us looking for you for some reason."
"Oh okay we should go then."
"Weren't-"
"I bored of talking to the jerk anyways."
"You get bored of a lot of things through."
"I never get bored of kicking your ass emo boy."
"I lost my footing!"
"What ever after all what do you expect from seine who is a high leveled ninja when sparing."
"How do you even move so fast and quietly?"
"ANBU black ops training ofcorse."
"Really."
"Yes how ever I decided to not go that route because of all the shit they do. I give prompts to all of them being able to do what they do. Oh and you really suck at lying."
"What?"
"You were lying about Naruto sending you and pinkie to come find me. First of Pinkie doesn't like me at all so she wouldn't help. Second if Naruto really was looking for me her would find me early."
"I was 9nly trying to get you away from Neji he clearly pissed you off and your charka was changing again."
"Oh that well thank you."
"What are teammates for."
"Why excally do you put up with Naruto and I."
"I felt with Naruto ways since we started the academe. Anyways how can he always smile yet you rarely do?"
"that has to do with us growing up. It wasn't easy for us. We never had parents and the villagers looked at us like we were monsters. Naruto never really understood why people treated us like that but I did. I became resentful to everyone. We're were orphan kids who grew up with hate from everyone despite the fact we did nothing wrong. My hatred drove me to push myself to do anything and everything to change the way other looked and acted turds us. How ever unlike Naruto who makes making friends so easy. I never actually cared to have friends or cared about team work since I had hatred built in me. I pushed everyone expect my brother out. And refused any help why on mission  and my anger took over me when the  team letter was scolding me. Next thing I know I waking up in the village hospital. To to find out my chakra took on a form of its own as well as my body. I hurt the spy were were after badly as well. After the incident Hokage forced me back into the academe to learn team work. I still have hatred to the village because  everything they put Naruto and I through. I honestly never actually use to have anger issue's let only get very mad at others.  I use to me a lot like Naruto actually but after noticing how we were actually being treated for something we had no control over I changed."
"I changed after the mass murder of my clan."
"Your lucky to have actually known your parents. Naruto is all I have and I know it won't last forever because of the fact after the exams are done I am leaving."
"What why?"
"I going back in missions and also clear my head. I honestly doing what best for me and the village. With my chakra doing what it is Who know what will happen if it ever fully takes over again."
I looked up at the sky and sighed.
"It's not like I have a choice anyways. I being sent off to train with Jiriya. He will also take on Naruto as well."
"By the way you looked quit uneasy during the testing?"
"I can't say way Sasuke."
"Mission of sorts?"
"Yeah also it was uncomfortable having grown dudes stare at me."
"Pretty sure everyone was staring at you?"
"It's groose when a grown man does it through. Some of the looks i- Crap I have to go."
"Were?"
"To talk to the Hokage about my mission."
I ran off passing the group of Ninja's Naruto had insulted from the hidden sound village. I got the uncomfortable feeling again. I went faster and ran into the sand village girl.
"Sorry about that?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah fine just in a rush to talk to the Hokage and I sudjust you be careful around the sound village there something off with them."
"Okay thanks I guess. Wait what do you mean by off?"
" Their chakra is and that's saying just be careful."
I ran all the way to the hokage's place. I burst through the door out of breath. Everyone looked at me.
"Dear lord child what's wrong?"
"The sound Village sir their Chakra is way off. I can't say way but something about the female mainly."
"Off how."
"I never felt Chakra so evil before. It was so horrible to even be around."
"That's way you were uneasy?"
"That and the fact I had grown men staring at me."
"Everyone would stare at you."
"Yeah well the difference the others who stared at me are around my age. Plus the Kabuto guy he hiding something. Oh and I ran into the sound villager her and beside their Chakra. I 9ver heard them take about A curse mark and how and I quoit. I found the perfect body for the transfer.