Wheein's story, [from first time in the agence to debut with Ateez]

[Story]

Wheein grew up far away from the capital with her parents

Wheein grew up far away from the capital with her parents. She was a sweet child but growing up her parents noticed that nothing was interesting to her: the other children, toys, drawing, playing, painting, none of that made her interested.

She didn't had any friends nor passion or things she liked.

Even if she wasn't feeling bad at all about this her parents were concerned that she'll stay alone with no ambition for her whole life.
She was a really calm and well behaved child, also really mature for her age. This was at first a blessing for her family but they soon started to worry about her missing her childhood while acting this mature.

When Wheein turned eleven she suddenly got interested in dance and started practicing in her living room with her parents, absolutely delighted that she finally found something that she loved.
It wasn't supposed to be more than a simple leisure but after some time her father convinced her to pass an audition.

However it was not to be an idol.

A small dance crew held an audition near her hometown to recruit more members.
There were no age restrictions or anything. She took the audition and the "leaders" fell absolutely in love with her moves, charisma and attitude when she danced.
She was really young but already so powerful. Her moves didn't looked feminine- which isn't a problem at all- but sharp, precise and "boyish".
She clearly stood out from everyone they could've have seen.

A few days later the results came and she learned that she got accepted in the group, but unfortunately the dance crew was located in Seoul.
She got really sad and nearly dropped everything but her parents supported her a lot and contacted their niece who lived in the capital.
She immediately accepted, delighted to be able to spend time with her little cousin and help her in the same time.
Leaving her parents and hometown at such a young age felt weird for Wheein. She was really stressed but seeing her parents so happy and proud that she finally found a passion made her feel a bit more confident.

That's how she arrived in Seoul a bit before her twelve year old birthday.

The dance crew that she was in was called 365 Dance Crew and held fifteen members, five girls and ten boys. The majority of them were around 19-20 years old but three were still minors.
A girl of 16 years old, a boy of 15 and Wheein.

The group was more or less under a relatively small company named Seven Seasons. It did not depend from the company but received help from them in exchange of help for choreographies, backup dancing and other small things.

The group members were really close, making them almost like a family. They were taking good care of each other and learning a lot about different style of dance because everyone had their own ones.
A little bit more than a year latter, the company asked them to be backup dancers for their boy group "Block B".
They of course accepted and started working with them. The atmosphere was really nice and the members were absolutely adorable with them.