Wheein in a Drama

*I entirely created the plot and characters, I do not watch drama so it might be similar to one, if it is I am sorry but I didn't knew.

[Revenge Ally]

[Revenge Ally]

Synopsis: Han Yeon-Seok, a young man, tries to avenge his little sister killed a few years ago by Jeon Do-Yoon, a businessman. His attempt fails and his target now knows the danger surrounding him.
A few weeks later Yeon-Seok continues to spy on the businessman to find the best way to attack when he unfortunately gets spotted by Jeon Jeongja, the man's daughter. He chases her and succeed to catch her before she can alert anyone. But when he grabs his gun he can't bring himself to kill her.
"She has nothing to do with this, she can't suffer the consequences of her father's actions..."
He ended up taking her with him in order to protect himself but promised himself to not harm her.
As time passed Yeon-Seok continues to search a way to make his sister's killer pay while still taking care of the girl. Jeongja's hatred for her kidnapper will grow until the day where a fight will explode between the two. In this fight she will learn the truth: her father killed a young intern that knew a bit too much about his illegal businesses (that she ignored).
She will at first, denied everything but soon the hatred she had toward Yeon-Seok will be redirected toward her father.
The two will make a team in order to kill this man and make him pay for his crime.

But they will soon discover the real illegal business of this man that might be more serious and huge that they could have thought. And find out that Yeon-Seok's sister wasn't the only victim...

 And find out that Yeon-Seok's sister wasn't the only victim

Cast

Yang Se-Jong as Han Yeon-Seok