Reaction 1

*the reactions will sometimes be a little harsh and uncomfortable and not just cute and anything else cause I want to bring up the topic of inappropriate words, manners or treatments a lot of female (not just females actually) idols are receiving.
Thanks for your understanding.

𝗔𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘇 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱/𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 after 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

>>> after the interview everyone was heading toward different place. Some thanking the staff for their work, some talking with whoever they found nearby, some on their phone checking Atiny's reaction to posts and things like that...
In the middle of all this Wheein found herself alone as she went to the restroom. Unfortunately she found herself in a very uncomfortable situation with a man and things started escalating as she tried to get away from him...

Hongjoong:

As Hongjoong looked around him, eyeing if all of his members were okay, he noticed that Wheein was missing

As Hongjoong looked around him, eyeing if all of his members were okay, he noticed that Wheein was missing. He excused himself from the person he was talking to and went to Yeosang, sitting a little bit further, phone in hand.
-Hey, do you know where Wheein is?
-No, sorry Hyung I haven't seen her since the end of the interview.
The leader walked back to the main room where everyone was. He search for the tiny head of his maknae but she was nowhere to be seen.
Even if Wheein is a grown woman he just couldn't help himself but being worried about her.
He decided to go near the restroom, she was probably there since the interview had been really long, he was just hoping that she didn't got sick.
As he walked closer and closer to the place he was heading to, he started to hear two people talking. He wasn't really paying attention but his ears caught something that made his heart jumped out of his thorax.
-...I'm really not interested, I need to go back with my group. Just please let me pass...
It was Wheein's voice. Hongjoong practically ran toward her as she seemed really desperate.
When his eyes caught the ones of the man she was with, the man just laughed and walked away from her, letting go of her waist.
Hongjoong just took her in his arms, looking at that creep getting away. He knew he couldn't do anything at this point. He had no proof of what had just happened to his maknae. He just made sure that she was okay and headed back to the main room, not letting her alone anymore.