Cute moments [Convenience store - Jongho]

[3:00 AM]

[3:00 AM]

She couldn't explain how, but in the middle of the cold night, Wheein found herself walking into the street with Jongho by her side.

They were heading toward the nearest convenience store, one was right in front of their dorms so it was perfect. Both of them couldn't sleep at all, too stressed by the near comeback.

At first, coming outside wasn't in her plans...
She was stressed and for once not really confident in her moves with the new choreography. She actually was during their normal dance classes but after putting her heels on it wasn't the same...

This choreography was harder than the others. The pace was faster and the legs movements were really rapid and harsh. Her position was always changing. Even if she was constantly at the back, her positions were changing within a second. She had many times missed injuring her ankles, twisting it from time to time but nothing too serious.

This is how, in the middle of the night, she woke up without making any noise. She got out of the room and took her dance stuffs, ready to train until the sun rise up. She tried to be as quiet as possible, stepping toward the front door. She was going to reach the handle when an hand grabbed her upper arm and yanked her into it's warm and hard chest.

"What are you doing?" Asked her a relatively sleepy voice. His hand grazed near her face as he reached for the light switch.

She closed her eyes firmly as the bright light pierced the soft darkness they were once in. She was still pressed onto his chest when she finally looked up to see Jongho, ruffling his hair.

She couldn't really move cause his arm was wrapped around her waist. And unfortunately, his strength and her's had nothing in common...
When he finally caught sight of her dance bag his gaze became more serious.

"What were you even trying to do?" He whispered, arching a eyebrow. Still while being as silent as possible to not wake the others up, he stamped his left foot on the ground over and over again, showing her his frustration.

"...uh... it-it's a funny story actually... I was sleeping and I dreamed about a gigantic meteor that was crashing near our dorm and so I was heading to-"

"Oh so that's why you're carrying your bag full of you're dance stuffs? Make sense" His gaze was stressing her out, he wasn't joking at all... He was angry and apparently tired.

"... I-I'm sorry..." her head lowered by itself, she couldn't even looked at him while saying that. At first she couldn't understand why this was something that could make her members frustrated, but after some time she finally got their fears for her.
She was always going out really late at night, alone, carrying just a bag filled with nothing that could help her if she ever found herself in danger, she was always working out too late, exhausting herself, without telling it to anyone... all of this were the reasons why they were angry, and more specifically why Jongho was angry right now.

She was waiting for him to told her to go back to her room and that he was going to talk about it to Hongjoong the next morning, but he didn't. Instead of that, she felt a soft grip on her chin, raising it slowly. She met his eyes, the anger had let place to a more reassuring gaze. He sighed before whispering once again "Wheein, you need to stop. You told us that you had understood but you keep on putting you're health and even you're life in danger. I won't let you go outside by yourself and I won't let you wreck your body just because of those stupid dance moves, okay?" With another sigh he put her in his embrace, holding her softly in his arms. She let herself fall in them and closed her eyes. They stayed like that for a moment before letting go of each other.

"I know you won't fall asleep right now and me neither, wanna have a walk? He smiled as she nodded happily.

He quickly dressed up with warmer clothes and they got out of their dorm. They walked side to side for nearly ten minutes, in a complete silence, not an awkward one but a relaxing one. After a moment they decided to come back to their dorm, but first they got into the small convenience store near their agency.

"Hungry?" He asked looking at her. She didn't even had the time to open her mouth that her stomach had already answered, growling not that silently. Her eyes widened as Jongho laughed brightly. He took her hand and stepped inside.

Once in, they greeted the cashier that they had already seen a lot of times then started slaloming into the alleys, searching for anything yummy. It took them some time and finally they got out with their snacks and sat right in front of the store.

"You won't be doing that again, right?"

"No"

"You promise"

"I promise"