Welcome Home

Although you couldn't see anything, as Robin was using your face as a footstool. You could tell that you had arrived at your destination because the car came to a complete stop and one of the car doors opened. " All right dog go fetch your and Robin's belongings"Mom shouted, kicking you in the ass for good measure. After you had taken everything into the house as commanded, all three girls used you as a doormat. Your new mother or owner would be more accurate, made it especially painful for you. She was wearing high heels and made a sport out of jabbing you in the throat with the heels. Then she made you suck all the dirt and grime off the heel right afterwards. The sadistic little brat Piper jumped up and down on you and even stomped on your balls until you begged for mercy. You licked the dirt off her sandals, and then she took them off and slapped your face with them several times, leaving visible bruises. Nothing was out of the ordinary this round with Robin except for the fact that she stomped on your face this time, which caused your nose to bleed. Maybe this permanent stay wasn't going to be as good as you anticipated, especially if this was going to be a daily routine. Despite extreme hesitation you crawled, bruised and bloodied, after your new owners. They all sat on the couch and you got your hands and knees, serving as a footstool. Piper forced you to smell her feet during this. The smell of her feet was unbearable, whereas Robin's feet smelled like roses. You lied though and said her feet smelled good. "Oh do you they smell good? Let's see how they taste." Piper forced her toes into your mouth. They tasted even worse than they smelled. You licked in between her toes still though, hoping not to upset her. She seemed the most cruel out of the three. It embarrassed you that you were actually afraid of this girl, but you didn't want her to punish you for being disobedient. "Thank you for letting me taste your feet." you said like the wimp you are. The sour taste of Piper's feet still lingered in your mouth after she was done tormenting you. "Hey loser go get us all a snack." Robin shouted at you. "Would you like anything to drink?" you asked to all of them. Mom said "Just get three bottles of water out of the fridge." "Yes ma'am. Can I have anything to drink?" you asked. "Do dogs drink out of bottles? I'll get you a bowl to drink out of." They really planned on treating you like a dog in every way possible, right down to the way you drank water. You got everyone snacks and drinks and then resumed being a footrest while you lapped water out of your water bowl. Later on when dinner was being served, unsurprisingly, you were made to eat your food on a plate on the floor with no silverware. When bedtime came around Robin and Piper were fighting over who got to keep the pet in their room. Mom decided that you would switch rooms every night. Your first night in your new home would be spent with Robin. Kind of fitting you supposed as she was the reason you ended up here. "Are you enjoying yourself loser? Is this what you wanted?" Robin asked. " Yes my only purpose in this life is to serve you and anyone else you wish." you said" Well I'm going to be completely honest with you. It really turns me on how submissive you are. I want to really test the limits of your devotion." she said with a devious grin. "What did you have in mind?" you asked, hoping this meant get to worship more than just her feet. "I have plenty planned for tomorrow. For now massage and worship my feet until I fall asleep. Then you can lay down on the side of my bed, so I can have something to put my feet on so they don't have to touch the cold floor." "Of course. Anything you want Robin." you said as you began massaging and planting soft kisses on her feet as she slowly fell asleep.