Sleepover

Due to the arrangement that Mom had made, your second night at your new home would be spent with Robin's best of a little sister Piper. You knew Piper would have many sadistic and humiliating plans for your first overnight stay with her. Your fears were true as she confidently announced that she would be having a sleepover and you were were going to be the entertainment. She had tasked you with going to the store and getting snacks and drinks while she set up her room for games and whatnot. Considering how sadistic Piper was, you could only imagine what kind of people she was friends with. After a couple of hours her friends showed up. Apparently Piper had told them about you before hand because as soon as they came in, one girl said, "So this is the loser huh? You look at least 16 you freak! Do you like getting beat up by little girls?" "Yes. I really do. I hope I can provide some amusement for you. I'm sorry I'm so disgusting" you said kissing the girl's feet in apology. The first activity of the night was that you had to see how many socks you could fit in your mouth with out spitting any out. There were five girls including Piper, so you had to fit ten sweaty socks in your mouth. You somehow managed to do it. It could have been in part because the girls kept shoving them down with their toes. Next all the girls took turns riding you around like a horse, kicking if you moved too slow. Your back started to hurt because of this and you eventually just collapsed. This was only the beginning of your torture. They spent at least an hour trampling up and down your broken body, covering you on their overwhelming foot stench. The group gave you a bit of a break as they played a few games although you couldn't enjoy this rest as you could barely breathe much less move after your trampling session. Just as your breath reached a somewhat normal pace, Piper ran up out of nowhere and jumped onto your chest, knocking the wind out of you. You doubled over in pain, writhing around on the ground, still kissing her feet, hoping this would keep her from hurting you further. The foot odor still lingered on your body and this short trampling from Piper just made the smell stronger. Your torture continued for several more hours, all the way into the early morning hours. None of the girls slept, the amusement of your torture keeping them awake. You couldn't wait to go back into Robin's room the next night, hopefully she would let you pleasure her again.