The Next Level

You woke up shortly before Robin did and patiently waited for her to rest her feet on you. Soon enough her feet planted on your torso. She hovered one foot over your face and you gave it several kisses before she stepped off you to go get dressed. "Hey loser come pick out my outfit. By the way if I don't live what you pick out, you'll be punished." Robin said. You tried your hardest to pick the best outfit for her. You looked at her wardrobe for several minutes ultimately deciding a white tank top, a plaid jacket, a staple of Robin's look, A pair of jeans ripped a little above the knee, teasing you with Robin's tan thighs. You picked out a pair of black ankle socks and a pair of sneakers to finish it off. Robin seemed to approve of your choices. "Well maybe you're good at something else than being my foot slave." Robin said mockingly before heading downstairs at which point you crawled behind her not waiting a second in hopes to please your owner. Mom had breakfast ready when you arrived downstairs. You ate off the floor, while your owners used you as a footstool. Piper being the cruel girl she was, stuck her foot in your food and forced you to lick it from her foot. Then you thanked her right after out of fear that you would be punished if you didn't. After breakfast was over, Robin commanded you to follow her back to her room. "Alright here's the thing. I told you about this last night but I think it's time I got more specific. It brings me great pleasure to have you worship my feet and do whatever I tell you to. I think it would bring me even greater pleasure if you worshipped other parts of me." Robin said while pulling your hair and bringing you right up to her. "But first you're gonna beg. Then I think you will definitely enjoy this too." Robin said putting you down on the bed and getting on top of you. This gave you flashbacks to your first big encounter with Robin at the cabin. This time though, she had very different intentions which you knew you would very much enjoy. "Robin please let me worship your whole body. I know I am not worthy of it, but I could die happy after doing it. I would be happy just getting you off, my biggest pleasure is bringing you pleasure." you said as your cock swelled. Robin took your pants off and grabbed your cock and put it in her tight pussy. She rode you for a little while until you came then she rolled over and wrapped you muscular thighs around you. She gripped for several minutes until you turned a dark purple, gasping for air. You came again during this, despite this Robin wasn't yet done with you. "Now you get to pleasure me." she said spreading her legs. You already knew what was expected of you. You began vigorously licking her wet pussy, licking up drops of your own cum in the process. Then she turned around and made you kiss her ass. She sat on your face and you began licking again. After a couple of minutes she let out a long moan and she squirted all over you, much to your joy. How could your life get any better? You thought laying in sweat as Robin left to get dressed.