//7//

The elevator doors opened to the hustle of those from the Expo as visitors. Visions of the Fazbear gang roaming around the halls deep into the lobby where he hobbled off towards. He was still stewing at their insistence of continuing this mission of theirs. Even if Elizabeth was a major factor, it wasn't worth throwing themselves at a wall expecting a different result; to Jeremy, George and Cassidy were lost to madness.

Now he found himself sore, surrounding by whiny children pestering one another. All in the same masks that held those creatures in a permanent living memory for Jeremy to witness. He could definitely feel queasy from the amount of so called beloved characters surrounding him.

Moving past the children, their parents attempting to reign them in, he managed to find a free couch near the constant sounds of an automatic door for people coming and going.

Still...I'm glad I could at least calm down a bit. Was a thought. Not that it gave much comfort to him knowing how unreasonable everyone was being.

Although the chatter seemed to only increase as the time rolled on by. It clearly was a busy time, the families and Fazbear employees establishing traffic around this lobby. The fact that there was a break in didn't seem to help.

A disturbing thought did run through his mind. Why no one, not even the company themselves, are even investigating that break in. The fact was there were trespassers in the midst of midnight. Police never showed up to arrest them. Probably the fact that there was animatronics on camera...very problematic to explain away.

A guess that did have some implications.

Generally speaking, Jeremy had suddenly found it very quiet. The chatter had died down as the families began to return or exit the lobby. Only a few select business types were around as the migration continued around him; the exact time he spent sitting there was lost on him.

As it were, sitting beside him was a shadowy bear unmoving as it simply was incapable of speaking. Not even a twitch to indicate the presence of life or lack thereof when it came to these things. Only now when Jeremy laid eyes on it did it slowly turn it's head, the dots of it's silver pupils the only notable feature on this featureless canvas of horrors. Yet he didn't flinch. He didn't scream. Not even a bead of sweat to run down his face. Just apathy.

There was a clear message being sent, yet the teen was barely aware of what to even do. The bunny was more talkative so much of his observations was based purely on assumptions. Context clues. It chose to sit here, it chose to turn it's gaze to him. Not even a hint to the intent of this creature.

Yet the more he gazed into this bear, the more he could focus on the minor details. It looked remarkably like a certain model of Freddy that once was a major player in the early days. One of those spring locks he assumed from prior information, yet the features were uncannily similar to one he saw before hand during his childhood. It was begging to be scratched that itch of a memory that refused to reveal itself. It had a different set of jaws than the other Freddy. Not hinges. But something else that was more like pistons that separated each part of the head, big enough to fit an adult's own cranium.

What exactly was it that he was being reminded of? The only memories that could be returned to the young lad was that one birthday and a few newly bitter memories of better times.

He could feel the room change in that instant as his gaze looped back behind him. It was as if he was just awakening. Had he fell asleep? That was the immediate question as his grogginess suddenly hit him. Blinking at the changing scenery of the lobby, he noticed a frame of a woman in a pants suit talking with another man. No, two men. All old enough to be grandparents.