//8//

Oddities strewn about where the shadows led, a pile that seemed to be larger in scope than the last time Jeremy entered. It grew, a nostalgic tomb for whomever was so willing to hang on the past as if their survival depended on it. A tomb was right in many ways. The dead were kept restless if that Chica was anything to go by. His old friend. Standing before them.

Even as the lesser rockstars missed their prey, the Funtime Chica didn't lose sight. It twitched and stuttered as the limited consciousness of Cassidy barely could keep the animatronic away. As always, it was the eyes that could give a tell; bright purple eyes.

It didn't care for the safety of it's friends, knocking aside the Freddy as it chased after them. No masks to protect them in this line of attack. Once again crashing into the recently tidied racks of nostalgia. Mike went left of this creature, as Jeremy went right. Just in front of the Rockstar Bonnie staring directly at him.

Not much time as the sound of screeching made Jeremy instinctively duck downwards. A loud smashing sound erupted as the larger animatronic's hand pierced through the face of the rabbit. As it collected itself, ignoring the flailing of the blue bunny, it simply tossed aside the poor thing without a second to waste.

It was hunting. It would hunt as it pleases. Relentless.

"Goddammit!!" Mike had his cattle prod ready in his left. He swung and made a strike right at that lower shoulder of this thing.

This plastic prison didn't like it as it screamed violently. But even then, it wasn't much of an improvement. It was a delay tactic. The Funtime jittered as it looked at Mike, then back towards the teen. Cracked plastic moving alongside the mesh that hid below. As it briefly took a step it's eyes shining a pale amber for just a second.

"Please run..." Cassidy's voice sputtered out in distorted static. And then it dashed after him.

Clanking. Clanking. Faster than a creature this size should be able to accomplish.

Jeremy had to begin getting up as he found his legs burning throughout this newfound chase. Leaping as his breath filled the empty snout of his Foxy mask. The stairs upward, twisting past the Rockstar Foxy as it briefly looked back towards it's twin. The larger Chica had made it's stride, stomping hard enough to dent the metal staircase bolting towards it's prey.

"Dammit...kid!" Mike's cries were dulled by the flight that lifted the blonde towards heights unimaginable.

Weaving through unknown sections of the warehouse until final entering what looked like another room. At present a good place to hide as it was crammed with endoskeletons. Each rusted and staring endless into the boy. The stomping continued; that Chica would be relentless.

Despite the jog currently being in his favor, Jeremy knew that his human endurance would give in. The robot would never tire like he would. That thought was becoming increasingly apparent as the boy found the closest thing to an exit. His body still aches from prior injuries. The phantoms of previous encounters flooding his mind as teetered around the endos that lay in various states.

Did I go right? Or left? Was a thought. Jeremy's hysteria had made him blurred through the mechanism of how he had arrived in this room.

His old habits. Old fears. It was beginning to nag at his fragile psyche. A giant version of those monsters stalking him. Even worse, the knowledge that his best friend was entombed in a plastic and metal shell. Cursed to wander beyond death as some sort of slave. Gaps...just gaps between the swirling torrent of torment flooding his senses.

He had kept his head down as the frame had the Chica lean down to enter due to her extraordinary height; how that beast of a machine didn't fall through the floor was the miracle here. Amongst the silenced metallic creatures he weaved wearily towards a semblance of safety. All while keenly aware of those violet eyes scanning the dark room.