//9//

Baby stopped at that name. It's eyes flickered as it began to whirr. Puzzled.

"Why did you call me that?" It spoke, the hydraulics in it's hand gripping itself. Baby was becoming...unsettled.

"That's who you are right? That birthday? August 8th, 1995. I remember every detail. Every moment. Every scream...and the silence," Jeremy stood up, walking towards the giant. It seemed to back away, flinching this presence. "A little girl had a birthday party. A little girl wanted to see the new Circus Baby before anyone else, before the party even started. And when she finally did...a claw took her. Right through to the chest, and disappearing inside...that little girl never left, did she?"

"I...I don't understand...you...you couldn't know that party," It responded.

"I was out of the way, out of your line of sight. Out of your range. It's why you didn't stop your objective, to capture children. And now..." He was right up to the animatronic. Looking right up into those green eyes. "I remember you having blue eyes...Elizabeth had green eyes. It's you, isn't it?"

The larger one stepped back. It was...terrified.

"I...I...I want to wake up now...please, just let me wake up..." It's eyes briefly flickered violet before returning to green. It was staring at itself it's claw. It's hand. Before lingering on the puddle before her. A reflection. "No...I just have to wake up...I just need to..."

Afton for his part was remarkably infuriated by this change. Even as the Funtime Chica clashed with Ballora, it was clear that baby was supposed to be his few trump cards in play. For the teen's part...he was satisfied that this man was losing his grip on the situation.

The Ennard however would be quick to skirt around the massive animatronic to immediately slam Jeremy onto the floor. It's skittering tendrils wrapping around his neck without much room for a response. Yet it lessened...as the Ennard was itself held by the grasp of the Circus Baby.

"...My birthday hasn't happened yet...it can't have..."

"CIRCUS BABY. Let go of that one. Or crush the trespasser yourself...there is no third option for you except scrap!" The man wheezed at the end. A flicker of purple in Baby's eyes.

Despite that, despite just about ready to loosen her grip to release such a creature onto Jeremy. It would have been easy to do. And yet it didn't. Instead as these two began their struggle, Mike was quick to get the boy on his feet. There wouldn't be a risk here, even as Jeremy could have sworn that the eyes of Elizabeth were staring back at him.

As for the Chica, despite crushing a few of the smaller ones into pieces 0f metal and plastic, the Ballora managed to evade it's wrath. It's grace was defining this clash as the two continued their little dance. There would be no way a violent animal would be close to hurting this giant assassin.

"Bloody hell...right at the end," He said. Despite everything that had seemingly gone his way, Jeremy managed to include a bit of chaos to Afton's plan.

Any chaos was welcome in that boy's eyes. Everything had been meticulously planned out. Every step measured and every choice thoughtfully observed. Now? With that wild card of information from those brief moments of deduction, Jeremy had some form of control. A bit of hope. Enough to motivate him to want to do more, even as they were just about ready to escape through the same way they came in.

Michael in his own way was doing his best to regain control of the situation, leading them back. A door that led them to this trap, though quickly it was obvious how this would not be an easy getaway; the skittering frame of Mangle chose to hang above them.

With a loud crash the distorted bits of wires and metallic frames blocked the way. Reflexively the adult was already on the defensive when it came to this new problem.