Awakening

No POV

Naruto had awakened from his coma, and he had been in his coma for 6 whole months. When Naruto awakened his nurse had been there and she was very shocked, and she went to inform the doctor of him waking from his coma. Naruto had been taken out of his IV as he had recovered from the injuries he had received against his younger brother Kinato.

Minato had been informed and he had went home and told Kushina as he and his family would go to see Naruto who had been recently taken out of his coma. Naruto's family went to the hospital as they hadn't found him there, nor inside their house so they decided that they would find him tomorrow as they had to get some sleep.

Naruto POV

I had just awakened from my coma a few hours ago, and all in that time I had made it to the Hokage monument as I am sitting on the Nidaime Hokage's face. The sunset was a very beautiful one to watch as it had been my first sunset since I had awakened from my coma I was in for the past six months. I saw as my family ran down the streets of Konoha heading over to the house. The reason I decided to sit on the Nidaime's face is because of what he stood for, and what he truly intended, he wasn't a clanist in the traditional sense as he wanted Konoha to be better than it has become, and he was an great leader although he was never the senju clan's head.

I walked home as I end up seeing the surprised faces on all of these useless civilians for no reason at all. I end up making it home as I see my family. My father who is wearing the traditional Jonin attire was sitting, and so was Kushina who was wearing a white shirt and black shinobi pants, his brother Kinato who was wearing yellow and blue which was hideous, and then you have my sister who was wearing red and orange which was the most hideous looking thing he has ever seen in his life, as they were eating ramen like usual.

"Naruto, care to have a bowl with us this is your favorite way Kushina makes ramen," Father asked Me. I replied, "No thanks father, I already ate because it was late." Father asked, "Can you at least take a seat with us Naruto?" I almost gritted my teeth in anger, but I then took a seat next to my two "siblings". "So Naruto, how do you feel about starting your training with us," Father asked. I quickly said, "I do not wish to train with Mito and Kinato, and Mito for at least two more months, father." Mother asked me, "Why wouldn't you want to train with you siblings?" I responded, "I don't really think I should train since I'm fresh out of an coma, and I don't think you and father need to worry about training me."
I dismissed myself soon after as I went to my room and I went to sleep.

525 Words in the first legitimate chapter is a great start for this story.