Formation of Team 7

No POV

Naruto and his team mates were told to walk upstairs by their new sensei in Hatake Kakashi. Naruto walked up the stairs with Uchiha Sasuke, and Haruno Sakura as they made it upstairs as they saw their sensei Kakashi.

"Today we are introducing ourselves," Kakashi said

"Sensei, can you please introduce yourself first," Sakura asked.

"My name is Hatake Kakashi, I don't really like much things, I don't dislike many things, and my goals are none you guys' business." Sasuke and Sakura both sweat dropped at how Kakashi didn't tell them anything about him.

"Now go first pinkie."

"My name is Haruno Sakura, and I like..." She stared at Sasuke and squealed, "My dislikes include Naruto, and Ino-pig, and my goals are..." she stared at Sasuke again and squealed again.

"So we have a fangirl on this team, let's see what else we have," Kakashi thought

"Now you go emo."

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I don't like much things, I dislike a lot of things, and I have an ambition, I will kill a certain someone."

"So we have a fangirl, a emo who wants to kill his older brother, now what do we have a knucklehead ninja," Kakashi thought sweat dropping.

"Go on and introduce yourself already maelstorm."

"My name is Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto, I like fish, sitting on the hokage monument, I dislike Mito, Kinato, Kushina, and Minato Uzumaki-Namikaze. My goal is to become an Jonin.

"Interesting, so this is what the neglected child of sensei truly feels like this," Kakashi thought.

"We'll meet at training ground seven, this will be our first training exercise, this will determine if you three stay as genin or not."

"Wait sensei, what do you mean by stay as team or not," Sakura had asked.

I mean that this test will determine if you three go back to the academy to learn from a new sensei, or pass this test and become my pupils officially.

The next day at Training Ground 7 8:00 am.

"Hello my cute little genin."

"You're late!" The pink banshee screeched, which hurt Naruto's ears.

"I apologize, a black cat came across my path so I had to go the other way."

"Today we are taking a training exercise where you have to take these two bells from me, if you don't get the bells you fail and get sent back to the academy, and if you take the bells then one of you will be sent back to the academy."

So let's go in 3, 2, 1, GO!"

Everyone jumped into the treeline to hide and make an plan.

"Okay so I'll act like I don't know what this test is about and I will let my team "fail"." Naruto was busy scheming out many plans for the bell test.

Sasuke had rushed in soon after and he had been ready for combat.

Sasuke started with a barrage of kicks, Kakashi quickly dodged book in hand and he was not taking Sasuke seriously at all. Sasuke then yelled,

"Fire Style Fireball Jutsu!" Kakashi then weaved handsigns and he performed the mud wall jutsu blocking out the fireball. Sasuke rushed in again and Kakashi caught his kick and had countered with a kick of his own to his stomach which sent him flying into the water immobilizing him for the time being.

"So long my genin, now to deal with the other two," Kakashi stated aloud for everyone to hear.

Kakashi then searched through the treeline and Naruto made sure he was perfectly concealed so Kakashi won't be able to find him while he is searching for Sakura.

Kakashi had then found Sakura rather quickly, and subsequently put her under a genjutsu knocking her out rather quickly.

"My fangirl genin is very unaware just as anticipated, now it is time to find maelstorm." Kakashi had thought. Kakashi searched, and searched, but he couldn't find Naruto, so Kakashi had gone back into the clearing. Kakashi had sat there waiting for his genin to arrive, and he ended up being bored.

Naruto quickly rushed through the treeline finding sasuke and sakura. Naruto then bid the question in, "Sasuke and Sakura, the point of this test is teamwork, we will pass if we work together, so would you two like to work with me so we could become genin?"

Sakura quickly responded with a loud screech, "NO, Sensei said there is only TWO bells, not three." Sasuke had said, "No, I work alone afterall I am an avenger." Naruto had decided to give up on them and their teamwork, so he just left to fight Kakashi.

"Ah finally, my cute little maelstorm has arrived to fight good old me," Kakashi had thought. Naruto had rushed at Kakashi at a high pace for a genin, and went in for a kick. Kakashi had blocked the kick, and responded by jabbing at naruto with his fists, Naruto had turned his body midair, dodging the hit, and he then used an offensive taijutsu style. Kakashi took a defensive stance and blocked the plethora of hits aimed at a variety of points. Kakashi then weaved a few handsigns, and Naruto recognizing those handsigns weaved a few of his own as they both sent out there jutsus, Kakashi breathed out a fireball whilst Naruto shot out a geyser of water out of his mouth. The two attacks had collided, cancelling one another out. Naruto then rushed in again this time with his katana out, and kakashi took him seriously with a kunai in hand.

Kakashi then blocked the hits sent at him in many different areas of his body, Kakashi feeling overwhelmed used a fireball, however this time with Naruto's wind chakra enhanced blade he had cut the fireball into two.

Sasuke joined in on this fight and went in for a kick, but Kakashi used a substitution to dodge all the hits aimed at him. Sakura rushed in from behind with an attempt to take a bell, but she was quickly knocked out once again by Kakashi. Kakashi had shot out a fireball, but Naruto used a substitution, and Sasuke dodged getting out of the fireball's path. Naruto appeared behind Kakashi and took the bells.

"Good job my genin, but what are you going to do with the bells," Kakashi queried. Naruto then threw the bells to Sasuke and Sakura, "I'm going to do that, the test was about teamwork so as long as I did that we passed," Naruto stated. "Great job my genin, however I am very surprised that pinkie didn't get it before now but, you all pass," Kakashi told the trio.

1 Hour Later At the Hokage Tower

"Team 7 passes," Kakashi told Minato. "Team 7 showed great talent, and a team member showed sacrifice, discipline, and great intelligence," Kakashi stated.

After team reports

"Kakashi, what did Naruto do?" Minato asked the Jonin. "Naruto said he dislikes you and the rest of your family, and he showed excellent skill, sacrifice, and overall did really well Sensei." Kakashi had told Minato. "You're dismissed, Kakashi," MInato told his student.

At Dinner

Minato asked his children, "How did your genin test go?" Kinato said, "Me and Mito passed with flying colors along with Satsuki." Minato asked, "Naruto how about you?" Naruto said, "We passed, okay."

After Dinner Naruto decided to go in his room to read his scrolls, whilst his family played board games.

I'm officially back, and I will work on the next chapter this week, but I will be absent of working on a new chapter for a few weeks after next week.