The Forest of Death

A/N Might be my longest part yet since I have a lot of material to cover this chapter.

No POV

A few days have passed since the participants of the chunin exams have passed through the first part of the exams. With Naruto, Naruto started his weekly training session with Satsuki since he had known they wouldn't have time because of the next section. "Satsuki, today I am going to train you with your Ocular Prowess." Naruto said. Satsuki then asked, "You do know my Sharingan won't get any stronger since it's already as powerful as it can get since we started training 3 months ago." Satsuki retorted. Naruto then responded by showing off his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan with its two bladed shuriken pattern divided into four quadrants with four dots.

Satsuki was surprised by the new pattern in Naruto's sharingan eyes. "W-What's that?" Satsuki asked. "That is my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. A mangekyou sharingan is the forbidden eyes of the Uchiha where you obtain it by killing a family member or loved one." Naruto answered. Naruto then says, "Shall we fight then Satsuki?" Satsuki then accepts the challenge as they immediately enter a clash, as Naruto creates a shadow clone, and the two disappear. Satsuki then feels a presence rush past her at high speeds, and she stabs the entity and she ends up seeing blood rush out of their arm. Satsuki then sees him fall down thinking this was the real Naruto she begins to cry just as her eyes transform to have a pentagon pattern with five tomoe rotating counter-clockwise. 

Satsuki was crying full tears, and saw another being assuming it was a threat, a beam of chakra shot out of her eye. The entity absorbed the beam with it's hand then separating the beam into 3 chakra natures those 3 being water, lightning, and fire. The entity shot out the 3 balls of natures at Satsuki which she unlocked a black rib cage going around her body blocking all 3 balls of chakra. "Well done Satsuki, you did really well with my test, and you unlocked your mangekyou sharingan." Naruto said, just as the body went away with smoke disappearing. "W-what, I thought I killed you Naruto-kun," Satsuki slipped out words barely. Naruto then said, "I told you to drop the formalities, and of course I lived after all I am your sensei."

Satsuki then pulled her fist back attempting to punch Naruto, as Naruto caught the punch with his fist just in time. "The shadow clone was necessary for you to unlock your mangekyou sharingan, and you seem to have unlocked 2 of your mangekyou abilities. one of those abilities seems to have been a kekkei tota, we may as well dub it as Energy release. Your other ability unlocked seems to have been the Susano'o." Naruto stated. Satsuki looked very guilty, but Naruto's body language implied that he wanted her to cheer up, as she did, and she got up whilst wiping her tears. "Another reason that he was my best friend, and the greatest person I know," Satsuki thought. "Well I believe that training is dismissed Satsuki." Naruto said, as he walked home.

Satsuki was in deep thought as she stared at the vanishing figure of her sensei and best friend. "Why was I so weak after killing him? Am I just a weakling who needs to be taught a lesson?" Satsuki asked herself many times. Satsuki ended up walking home in some sort of depressed state after the events of the day,

At the Hokage's Mansion Naruto ends up arriving home as he sees his sister Mito near the door. MIto goes to greet him by waving her hand towards him but he stops her from doing so. Naruto then spoke up and said, "Do not speak to me, sister!" Naruto spat out with venom. Kushina who was cooking yelled out that dinner was ready as Kinato ran down the stairs to see the scene that was happening. KInato then said, "Don't do that, Naruto! You really need to man up." Naruto then responded by saying, "Okay then, we'll have a spar after supper and I'll destroy you." With dinner all four people that were sitting were silent so they just ate their food just as dinner was done Naruto and Kinato walked down to the training field. "Are you ready to lose ramen boy." Kinato teased. Naruto then just started the spar as he ran at Kinato with low speeds. Kinato started with a barrage of jabs with his fists, but Naruto dodges each and every single one. Naruto pulls out his katana to counter with low speed strikes in order to force Kinato to dodge. Kinato now backed into a corner, gets stabbed, as he unleashes red bubbly chakra, but Naruto just knocks Kinato out with a quick jab to his neck stopping him from retaliating. "Pathetic for the Yondaime's prized son." Naruto stated aloud.

The next day everyone arrives at the entrance of the forest of death, and the sight of all of the participants is widely visible, all four konoha teams, the suna team, and the kumo team are all here. The proctor Anko arrives, and she explains the terms of the exam just as canon. Without any questions the exam had begun. Team 7 rushed into the forest without any issues. Suddenly a team of Ame shinobi appeared attacking the three of them, but they made swift work of the team getting the earth scroll, just the one they needed. The team rushed through the forest attempting to make their way to the center immediately, but a gust of wind pushed Naruto back separating him from the rest of his team. Naruto who is now away from his team instantly kills the massive snake which was sent to kill him. With Sasuke, Sasuke was in great fear by this evil person, this kusa nin, Orochimaru. Orochimaru fought against the two genin, putting the two in a state of paralysis. Orochimaru bit Sasuke's neck putting the curse mark on him. Naruto then showed up, and he sent Orochimaru flying sending him into the trees nearby. Naruto then picked up his team, and vanished with pure speed vanishing from Orochimaru's sight. Meanwhile with team 11, Satsuki is busy fighting a team from Kiri, and with her 3-Tomoe Sharingan she is easily doging their strikes at her. Satsuki then cuts off the head of their first member, and then she rushed at another, but he held up his arms to counter. Kinato pushed the Kiri nin back allowing Satsuki to cut the ninja's head clean off. Satsuki then killed the last member of the Kiri team and picks up their heaven scroll, just the one they needed too.

Team 7 and Team 11 saw each other, and seeing that the two teams had their scrolls they needed, they decided to work together to make their way to the tower to pass the exam. The team eventually runs into an Oto team, and since Sasuke is still passed out along with Sakura, just the four of them would have to fight the team of 3. Kinato went to fight their leader, Dosu, Mito fought the girl Kin, and Satsuki decided to fight their third member, Zaku. Naruto just watched just in case he had to enter combat, but Mito fought very hard dealing blows to her enemy, and she easily defeated Kin causing her to flee. With Satsuki, she ended up defeating Zaku by breaking his arm with her hands creating a snapping sound. Kinato ended up having a tough time with Dosu, but with both Mito and Satsuki's help the Oto team ended up fleeing. After the events that had occurred the two teams ended up rushing to the tower by the second day, causing them to pass the forest of death. With the time that had passed, eventually Team 8, Team 9, and Team 10 would pass along with the Oto team, the Kumo team, and the Suna team.

A/N: That is the end of the Forest of death, and The preliminaries will be the very next chapter.