The C-Rank Mission

A/N: Be prepared for a rather large part coming up since many things will occur during this arc.

No POV

At the Hokage Tower team 7 is reporting to receive their next mission today. Kakashi knocked on the door, and a voice told them to enter the room. "Oh hi Kakashi," Minato said. The trio of genin just stood there, and Sasuke spoke up, "Can we get a higher ranking mission Hokage-sama?" Sasuke had asked. Minato answered the question, "Well the answer to that question comes up if Kakashi believes that the 3 of you can handle a C-Rank." Kakashi told Minato, "I believe that my team is fit for a C-Rank, Hokage-sama." Minato then eye-smiled, and then told them. "If that is so, then I assign team 7 the mission to help Tazuna the bridge builder to help build a bridge in the land of waves. Bring in the bridge builder."

Tazuna walked in and said, "how am I supposed to be protected by these brats? The one on the left looks emo, the one in the middle looks like she can't defend herself, and the one on the right looks like he doesn't even want to be here." Kakashi then assured Tazuna that he would be safe since he being a Jonin is here. Tazuna then told the team to meet at the eastern gate an hour from now.

1 Hour Later

All of team 7 arrived at the eastern gate except Naruto, and all of them were wondering where he was. Naruto then appeared out of nowhere as if he was a ghost. the team then departed on the road and Sakura then asked, "Kakashi-sensei does the land of waves have any shinobi out there?" Kakashi told her that there was no shinobi in wave.

Naruto POV

I stared at my surroundings, and I can tell that Duckbutt is probably thinking about being an avenger [A/N: or even (In Batman Voice) Vengeance], the banshee is probably thinking of her precious Duckbutt-kun, the scarecrow is most likely thinking about those degrading novels made by the perv sannin. Sakura was busy making herself a fool, as I snickered in annoyance.

No POV

Suddenly two shinobi jumped up out of a nearby puddle, killing kakashi. Sakura screeched, "No Sensei!" The two shinobi had no time to react as their heads were cut clean off by Naruto. Kakashi had just reappeared somewhat surprised by Naruto's show of skill and speed. "Great job my cute little genin, and especially you Maelstorm keeping your cool and eliminating the enemy." Kakashi then wrote a letter summoned a ninken, Pakkun. Kakashi then tells pakkun to take the letter to the hokage. "Go on now, we have to continue," Kakashi  said. Sakura then asked, "What was the letter for sensei?" "Well pakkun was summoned in order to send a letter to hokage-sama to receive reinforcements," Kakashi explained.

A Few Hours Later

Team 7 makes their way through the land of waves, and suddenly a weird mist overflows in the location causing their vision to dwindle. as suddenly a sound of metal moving is heard as Kakashi yells, "Duck!"the entire team ducks as they feel the metal race above them. the mist calms a little, and the sight of a bandaged man standing on top of a sword is visible. This strange man says, "Kakashi of the sharingan, a man of a thousand jutsu under his repertoire.  A man I shall defeat in this very battle!" Kakashi then says, "A member of the seven swordsmen of the mist wielder of the executioner's blade Momochi, Zabuza."

The battle begins as Zabuza jumps into action as he leads with a slice, as Kakashi dodges the attack he pulls up his headband revealing his sharingan. Zabuza then forms an extreme amount of mist blocking everyone's vision except for Naruto and Kakashi's. The battle kicks into true action as Zabuza's water clone fights Naruto's shadow clone hitting one another's differing blows perfectly as a great battle between 2 swordsmen. Kakashi and Zabuza were in a heated battle as Zabuza slices at Kakashi forcing him to dodge backwards, and subsequently imprisoning him within a water prison jutsu.

Back in the battle between Naruto and Zabuza's respective clones. Zabuza sliced downwards with immense strength forcing Naruto to dodge, but instead he had jumped up pushing the sword back, and causing Zabuza's clone to dispel. Naruto moved over to Sasuke, and said "Sasuke we must free Kakashi in order to survive this battle!" Sasuke hearing him had nodded in approval of the fact, and he had then asked Naruto what the plan was. Naruto quickly explained the plan in some murmurs, and they immediately sprung their plan into action, as Sasuke threw a fuma shuriken zabuza dodged it, but then the shurkien had been replaced by smoke slicing down upon him. Zabuza had released the water prison in order to dodge the slice, and Naruto safely landed on the lake's water. Kakashi who was now freed had immediately activated his very own sharingan to cast a genjutsu upon Zabuza.

Kakashi had successfully activated the genjutsu, and Zabuza went to pull off a water dragon jutsu, as Kakashi copied the hand signs causing a clash between two differing water dragons clashed in combat. No victor was taken from the previous clash, but zabuza was very doubtful of himself and Kakashi had gained the upper hand, and subsequently fooled Zabuza and went to kill him, as a mysterious Anbu had appeared stating that they will dispose of Zabuza's body.

In Another Dimension

The original Naruto was inside of one of Kaguya's dimensions searching for a god tree since she had promised him there would be one in one of her many dimensions. Naruto after a little bit of searching had found what he had been searching for all of this time now seeing this large tree that he had flown up to. Naruto immediately ate this fruit feeling immense power growing in his body, and his palms had obtained slits in them opening up revealing white eyes with a ripple pattern, and in his eyes they had changed into white eyes with a ripple pattern but with 9 tomoe within them just as that of his palms, and with this new power he yelled. Naruto Otsutsuki yelled out, "I have power beyond your imagination now, Kushina, Minato! I am now a GOD!" Naruto had yelled out in fury, but as he thought of his childhood he had weakened slightly in some sort of sadness, but he then grew infuriated and he swore that he would kilil his "family".

A/N Big Cliffhanger, and I hope you all enjoy the story from this point onward as it will start to really heat up.