8

Narrator's POV:

Louis jolts awake, his body coated in sweat and his heart racing as he feels himself being pulled out of his headspace.

He begins to panic, it's dark, he's confused and just had a nightmare about some of the unspeakable things that his father used to do to him.

His nightmare caused his mind to pull him out of his headspace and now he's terrified and has completely zero clue where he is.

Harry and Edward are downstairs in the living room, laughing on the couch, relaxing a bit. After they made sure Louis was asleep and comfortable they went downstairs to eat dinner, it's been about an hour since. And now were soon planing on heading back upstairs so they could cuddle their boy.

Louis's panic deepens when he pulls himself up out of bed and looks down to find that he is in a pair of footie pajamas and a diaper.

He had some suspicions that he was possibly in his headspace but this just confirms it, freaking him out beyond compare. How could he have let this happen?

"Shoot shoot shoot." He whispers to himself as he searches the room for his normal clothes.

He frowns when he finds that his clothes are nowhere to be found in the humongous spotless room.

He takes a deep breath trying to calm his nerves, he is assuming that he is somewhere in his twin teachers house and hopefully not just in some random persons place.

But why is being at the twins house any better than somewhere else? Sure they make him feel safe but what did that even mean? They could just be manipulating him and trying to build his trust just so they can break him for all he knows.

He decides that if he wants to figure out any of what happened he needs to get out of this room and find the twins.

He makes his way out of the room and into the hallway before spending a good ten minutes just wandering through the hallways, trying to figure out where he was going.

Eventually he finds the large staircase that vaguely remembers seeing when he was at the twins home out of headspace last. 

He is quick to make it down the stairs, feeling desperate to find the twins so he can get his clothes back and go home.

Once he reaches the bottom floor of the house, the two deep voices that belong to the styles men fill his ears and he immediately follows the sound, leading him into the living room where he finds the men sat upon the large leather couch.

He feels a little awkward and out of place just standing behind the men, his presence unknown. He wonders if they will be upset with him for being out of headspace or having a nightmare or coming down here and bothering them.

His thoughts immediately freak him out and he turn away, preparing to go back upstairs, now regretting coming down in the first place. But as he begins to walk back towards the stairs he feels his fabric covered feet slip on the hardwood floor and seconds later he lands face first on the floor with a small 'oof' escaping his lips.

He immediately curses himself when he hears the twins conversation go silent at the noise as they both turn their heads, terrified at the noise.

"Oh my god, Louis baby!" Harry's voice says, extremely worried as he rushes over to the small boy who is still laid on the floor.

Louis is quick to adjust and pull his body off of the floor and turns so he is sat on his bum, looking away from the men awkwardly.

"Uh s-sorry," Louis says his face a red with embarrassment.