16

Narrator's POV;

Harry hangs up the phone before, with haste, walking back into the living room. His hands are clenched in fists of rage as he tries to control the fury that is burning through his veins right now.

He finds Louis wiggling around on the couch as he giggles at some little cartoon that Edward put on for him.

He plops on the couch next to his brother, wanting to be next to Louis but not fully trusting himself in this state of mind even though he knows he would never ever ever do anything that could cause Louis any form of harm, mentally or physically.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Edward asks, putting his hand on his knee before turning to face him.

Ed furrows his eyebrows in confusion when he sees his brothers face.

"Still nothing I assume then?" Edward asks, slight disappointment in his voice as he recalls the similar rage his brother had when Alex gave him no information earlier.

"Oh no no, he had plenty to tell me." Harry says, a fake smile plastered on his face.

Edward's face loses color when he understands what he means. He looks over to Lou to make sure the boy isn't listening and thankfully he's not, he seems to be deeply invested in the colorfully cartoon.

"What did he say? What happened?" Edward asks in a whisper.

"I'll fill you in more on the way there but all I have to say is that you and I have a trip to pay his father later tonight." Harry says, his voice much too calm for it to be authentic.

Edward though usually being able to contain his rage well, he feels his knuckles turning white as the words come out of Harry's mouth. Obviously he understands what his brother means, even without knowing the entire story. They already expected that Louis in the past had an abuser, all they needed was the name. And now that they have got it, it's time for them to get their revenge.

"And where exactly may this man live?" Edward asks, his voice hiding his rage, not wanting to take the chance to scare Louis.

"London apparently, got his house number and everything. We will have Maverick watch Lou and put him down once we leave. I can get us there in two hours if I speed, we should be back by the time munchkin wakes up tomorrow." Harry informs.

Edward nods.

"Okay okay, tonight." He responses, his mind spiraling with the new information.

They don't know what exactly they are going to do to the man once they get there but damn did they want to make him suffer.

They want him to feel what their baby had to feel and worse.

"Daddy back!" Louis says happily once he notices that Harry is back, his cheery mood pulling the twins out of their thoughts.

"Sure is baby. What did you and daddy do while I was gone?" Harry asks, pulling the small boy into his lap.

He plays with the fringe atop of the young boys head, helping him calm down. They have their baby, he's safe.

"We watch mick mousey. And and and daddy told story." Louis says cutely.

"Oh you did? That sounds like fun munchkin, did you miss your daddy while he was gone?" Harry says, feeling much more zen as he strokes Louis's soft hair.