1st List: Things To Do When Bored

Things to do when you’re tired scratching your balls and an evil goat possessed you.

1. Put a Dora doll in the middle of the street. When someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING."

2. Follow strangers around a store and spray everything they touch with disinfectant.

3. Throw a book at someone's face and say "You've been facebooked!"

4. Hug a tree and when people walk by you say "Were having a moment."

5. Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.

6. Go to Burgerking and order a Big Mac.

7. Go up to some random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"

8. Throw a small plastic ball at somebody and then yell "Get in your Pokeball you stupid Pokemon."

9. Beat up John.

10. Mug John.

11. Steal John’s girlfriend.

12. Turn John’s friends against him.

13. Give John a severe head injury.

14. Shave John’s head.

15. Eat John’s homework.

16. Make John’s life a living hell.

17. Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"

18. Get into a taxi, when asked where the destination is, yell "FOLLOW THAT CAR!" and point at a car.

19. Wear blue lipstick and tell everyone who asks why, that you ate a Smurf.

20. Thinking of number 21.

21. Thinking of number 20.

22. Find a random person on a bench, sit on their lap and say, "My mummy says I'm special."

23. Hum while blocking your nose.

25. You certainly just tried number 23. Epic Fail!

26. Whoops, there’s no number 24.

27. You possibly just checked if there really isn’t a number 24.

28. You probably feel like an idiot.

29. I’m an idiot myself, I can be an idiot with you <3

30. *snorts* Kidding. Suffer all through your miserable life alone.

Holy Spiderman’s toothbrush, I think I saw a…