5

After dinner Dove and I cleaned everything up and went to bed, my family went to the hotel they were staying at

Telling Dove about what happened in my past hurt, It was scary and I never thought I would tell her of all people. It's not that I didn't want to, it's the fact that I didn't want her to see me as a fragile person. That's not who I want to be. And that's not who I am.

                  I honestly can't sleep, I looked over to check on Dove and she was sound asleep. Carefully getting out of bed, trying not to wake Dove, I walked over to the kitchen grabbing a glass and a bottle of bourbon, I headed out to the balcony. Sitting down in the seats we had set out, I looked out at the sky, admiring the moon and stars.

                   I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as the slight breeze blew on me. It was comforting, calm, and just what I needed. I poured some bourbon into the glass, sipping slowly, enjoying the sweet taste. I continued this over and over until I was tipsy.

I turned around at the sudden sound of the balcony door opening, it was Dove. "Did I wake you?" She shook her head, "Though I am worried about you, I'm sure it was hard to tell me about what happened." I took another drink, Dove sat down on the couch, close beside me. "I don't want you to think I'm some fragile person, that anything could make me break. I'm better than that."

I took another drink, turning my head slightly to look at her. "Anybody but you. I don't want you to have that image of me." Dove smiled lightly, "And what do you mean by that?" I rose my brow confused by this question, honestly I was confused as to why I was telling her all of this but I still decided to say, "Because I like you, you make me smile and laugh. You make me want to cook more than I ever have. I want to give you the world Dove Cameron."

               I moved the strand of her hair behind her ear, putting my hand on her cheek, stroking it with my thumb.

"Do you mean it?" Dove got closer, as did I. "Yes. All of it love." She smiled lightly, "I like it when you call me that." I couldn't hold it anymore I had to close the distance.

              I pressed my lips against hers, the sense of longing was filling my body. Dove moved her leg over my lap, straddling me, she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our lips were moving in sync, her hands tangling in my hair, as if we both have been craving this for so long.

               I started kissing down her jawline, leading to her neck, Dove breathing heavily, it was everything.

"I want you." Dove breathlessly said, "I need you." I said as I looked into her eyes.

                 Dove bit her bottom lip, she leaned in catching my lips again. We sat there making out for an hour, and it was the best hour I've ever spent. Doves lips are so sweet, and her skin so fair and soft.

_______

Doves POV:

Kissing Kam was the most excited and loved I've ever felt. Her lips were so soft, her breath smelled of alcohol but I didn't mind. Kameron and I had went inside after looking at the stars for a while. I laid my head on her chest, she was stroking my hair, it was calming and made me start to fall asleep.

"You're incredible Dove." I smiled looking up at her, "And you the same." I pecked her lips with a smile, her returning it. I haven't felt this way for someone in so long and I'm happy she's the one that brought it out of me.

"Goodnight love." I yawned, "Goodnight handsome."
With my arms wrapped around her, Kameron and I fell asleep. And this night, I don't think I'll ever forget.