7

⚠️SMUT⚠️

                                     ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Dove pushed me onto our bed, straddling me, she began taking off her shirt. The beauty I saw before me, had me at a loss for breath. I could now see the curves of her torso, the breathless beauty was something that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

"Instead of staring, kiss me." I did just as the goddess had instructed me, pulling her in I captured her lips with mine. Our lips moving in sync, a tender kiss, in that moment, I was stunned.

I put my hands on Doves waist holding her tight, she was feeling up and down my stomach, and the feeling was something I didn't want to escape. With every kiss, every touch, our bond grew stronger. I never wanted it to end.

I flipped Dove and I over, her legs wrapped around my waist as I was on top of her, looking at her flushed face, I couldn't help but feel a fire light up inside of me. I kissed Dove, leading the kisses down to her neck. Sucking on her soft skin, her light moans filling my ears. Moving down to her collarbone, I felt her bra was in the way so I looked up at her.

"It's okay." I nodded, reaching behind Doves back, unhooking her bra, pulling it off and tossing it somewhere in the room. I looked at the breasts in front of me, in awe. Dove giggled breaking my trance. "I know you want to babe so do it." She but her bottom lip as I began sucking on her soft breast, massaging the other with my free hand.

Doves moans began to fill the room, the sound was like music to my ears, knowing I was making her feel good, made me feel good. I started kissing down her stomach, down to her grey shorts. I looked up again for reassurance, she nodded.

I pulled her shorts and lace underwear down, once again tossing them somewhere in the room. Just by looking at her pussy, she was wetter than I had expected. I bit my lip, as I leaned down, kissing her inner thighs, nipping at them little by little. I could tell this drove Dove crazy. She was putting her hand on my head trying to push me down.

"Patience love." I smiled continuing to kiss her thighs, "I want you now, please." I smirked, going down, I began kissing Doves folds slowly. She gripped my hair as she moaned lightly.

I started slowly sliding my tongue in between her folds, licking and sucking on her clit, causing her to moan louder.

"Fuck Kameron." I looked up as I continued to suck and flick her clit, she was looking at me. We locked eye contact. The way Dove was biting her lip and struggling to keep her eyes open, caused me to stick my fingers in her mouth, remaining eye contact.

I pulled my fingers out, then inserted two of them into Doves pussy. Stroking in and out, curving my fingers to hit her g spot.

"Yes right there!" I've wanted to do this for so long, having her at my mercy, next time will most definitely be a lot better and enjoyable for her but for now this is what all I can do.

Doves grip got tighter on my hair, I felt her tighten up so I knew she was about to cum.

"I'm cumming!" I stroked faster until I felt her shake under me. I licked her clean, slowly pulling my fingers out and sticking them back into her mouth so she could taste herself. "I want you to know how good you taste love." Dove moaned lightly. She quickly pulled me up by my arm into a kiss. Doves juices mixing in our mouths.

"You're incredible." I smiled at Dove, "I promise you haven't seen anything yet." Dove kissed me again, pulling me closer to her, our tongues tangling together. That's all we did, we made out, holding each other. It was nice, it was love.