14

⚠️SMUT⚠️
               I found a place for my family to move into in New York. They were fine with moving here since they'd be closer to me. It was a three bedroom two bath house. It had a pool in the back and a nice patio.

I bought their basic necessities and allowed Von and Savannah to choose two personal things, Im not made of money of course. Von wanted a pc setup and that was it while Savannah wanted a playstation and a new tv. I granted both of their wishes and my mom provided them with the rest.

______

"Babe I have to go to the studio to finish my song, the people on TikTok were loving the preview!" I chuckled, "Okay love be safe." Dove gave me a kiss then walked out the door. She made a song called 'Boyfriend' and it's viral on tiktok. I personally love it and so does everyone else.

I honestly didn't know what to make for dinner. I looked up some things on Pinterest, and the first recipe was for buffalo chicken wraps, which sounded absolutely delicious.

I pulled out everything that was needed and began mixing olive oil, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder and salt. I added the chicken strips I had cut and I was going to let them rest for a few hours. While that was marinating I took the time to clean up the house. It was still messy after my family had left and I'm sure it was itching at Dove the wrong way.

I went into our room and started there, I saw her thong on the ground and I couldn't help but smirk as I put it in the laundry hamper along with all the other clothes. I tossed those in the washer and fixed our sheets. I cleaned up Doves makeup desk, and organized her things.

_________

Once the timer went off for the chicken I went back into the kitchen and put them onto a medium heated skillet. I placed the tortillas onto two plates for Dove and I. I spread a thin layer of ranch, and layered lettuce, carrots, avocado and cheese. The chicken was done so I laid them onto both Dove and I wraps. I rolled them and sliced them in the middle.

I heard the door unlock as I put the plates onto the table. "How'd it go babe?" Dove smiled shutting the door, "We're releasing it tomorrow Im so happy and oh my god it smells so good!" I smiled as Dove came up to me I wrapped my arms around her waist giving her a few kisses before sitting down and digging in.
_________

Dove put her head on my shoulder as I was tuning my guitar. She kissed it then kissed my cheek.

"How's your hand? You sure you can play?" I smiled giving Dove a quick peck, "Baby this isn't the worst that's happened to this hand, I can play." She sighed lightly. "Okay just be careful." I nodded.

I started strumming lightly, "Oh baby...oh man." I smiled, resting my head on Doves. "You're making me crazy....really driving me mad." She smiled, "But that's alright with me.....it's really no fuss." Dove kissed my cheek, "As long as you're next to me....just the two of us." I paused, lifting my head to look at her, "You're my, my. my, my kind of woman." I strummed some more then finished.

Dove grabbed the guitar and set it aside. She looked into my eyes before straddling me. Dove started grinding as she stared into my eyes, I let out a small moan, biting my bottom lip and closing my eyes. Dove grabbed my jaw causing my eyes to open.

"I want you to look at me. Don't close your eyes baby." I nodded, licking my lips as she grinded harder. "Fuck Dove." I put my hands on her waist, helping her, she tilted her head back.

                I smiled, sitting up, I grabbed her by her neck looking into her eyes. I kissed her, my hand going behind her back. I laid Dove down on the couch, ripping her shirt off of her she gasped. I began kissing her chest, she didn't have a bra on so easy access. I sucked on her nipple, gripping the other boob with my hand, teasing her nipple with my thumb she started breathing heavily.

"Kameron go down," I smiled, going down I pulled her thong off with my teeth. I kissed around her folds and her thighs, massaging her tits with my hands as I began licking and sucking her clit. Dove moaned loudly.

"Fuck I missed your tongue so much!" I smirked as I continued, "You taste so sweet." Dove moaned louder, she started grinding her hips, pushing my head down. "I'm cumming Kameron!!" I gripped her thighs as she squeezed my head with them, I stuck my tongue inside her hole, swallowing her cum.

I softly licked her clit, sucking a bit to help her come down from her orgasm. "Baby come up." I kissed up her stomach line, kissed between her chest then sucked on her nipple lightly. She moaned, "Please kiss me." I smiled, coming up I kissed her, my knee between her legs, she was grinding on it. Dove was moaning in my mouth, turning me on even more.

I moved my knee, sliding my hand down, continuing to kiss her. I lightly stuck my two fingers into her pussy, curving slightly up to touch her g-spot, "Fuck, right there!" Bingo. I began lightly stroking in and out still keeping my fingers on the g-spot. I went down to Doves neck, kissing and sucking, leaving a hickey trail. "Faster!" I did as she wanted, going faster, still staying on the spot, I used my thumb to circle her clit as I sucked on her chest.

Doves body began to thrash, "I'm cumming! Fuck I'm cumming!" I kept going fast until her body started to come down. "Clean up your mess." Dove pushed my head down to her pussy, I moaned lightly before digging in. Doves hand gripped my hair tight. I came up after I was done, looking into Doves eyes. "Good job baby." She kissed me, I smiled at that. I stood up, picking up Dove, and carried her to the bedroom. She was sucking on my neck.

"You are something else mi amor." I felt Doves smile on my neck.

We went on for the whole night, exploring every inch of each other.

AUTHOR NOTE
HI GUYS SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, IVE HAD SOME FAMILY STUFF ALONG WITH SCHOOL STARTING AGAIN. ILL TRY TO DO WEEKLY UPDATES, EVERY FRIDAY.