Walking into the party with Dove, us hand in hand, was like a dream

Walking into the party with Dove, us hand in hand, was like a dream. I saw a few of my friends and it felt nice. Ariana came up to Dove and I with a smile.

"Congrats you two, you're the talk of the town." We all laughed, "It's nice to see you again Ariana, it's been a while." I let go of Doves hand to hug Ariana, then grabbed her hand afterwards but she moved it. Ignoring it I turned back to Ari. Dove walked away going to other people. "Everything okay with you two." I nodded with a smile, "How're you doing though Ari?" She sighed, "Honestly I've been good just stressed is all. You know how I'm on the Voice now right?"

I nodded, "Just all of that's stressful, but I've met some of the most amazing people and I love it." I smiled lightly, "That's good but make sure to try to take a day to yourself to relax whenever you're free." Ari rubbed my shoulder, "Thank you Kam that means a lot that you care."

Ariana and I talked for a while before some other people called us over to sing a duet together, we shrugged and agreed.

"Wanna sing Mariah Carey? Always be my baby?" Ari nodded eagerly. We got onto the little stage area, I could see Dove and I smiled and waved, she returned it but the smile quickly faded when she looked over at Ari.

The music started playing, Ariana looked like she was waiting for this moment her whole life.

"We were as one, babe. For a moment in time, and it seemed everlasting, that you would always be mine. Now you want to be free, so I'm lettin' you fly, 'cause I know in my heart babe, our love will never die." I looked over at Ariana after I finished my part, "No you'll always be a part of me. I'm part of you indefinitely. Boy don't you know you can't escape me, oh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my baby, and we'll linger on. Time can't erase a feelin' this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me, oh darlin' cause you'll always be my baby."

I smiled, looking out to Dove, "I ain't gonna cry, no
and I won't beg you to stay. If you're determined to leave girl, I will not stand in your way. But inevitably you'll be back again, 'cause you know in your heart, babe, our love will never end, no." Dove smiled lightly, causing my face to heat up.

_________

After Ari and I finished singing everyone cheered, I headed back out to Dove after saying bye to Ari.

"What'd you think." I said childishly, doing a little dance. Dove giggled, "You did great baby, we need to sing together sometime." I kissed Dove, "Of course we will." She blushed with a smile.

"Woah love birds, am I interrupting?" Miley laughed, "No not at all, hey Miley long time no see." Miley pulled me in for a hug, then looked at Dove with a smile, hugging her too.

_______

                      Dove and I made it back home around 12 AM. Seeing everyone was cool, but I can't help but feel like Doves been off this whole day. I looked over at her, she looked deep in thought.

"I'll get the bath warm for you." I started heading into the bathroom but Dove stopped me, "Why?" I smiled, "Because today was busy day I just want you to relax." Dove smiled lightly, it fading shortly after.

                     I went into the bathroom, putting in a bath bomb, running the jets. I lit some of her favorite candles, so she could feel more relaxed. I set out a towel for her when she was done.

"Babe your baths ready!" Dove came in, naked of course. Even though i've seen her body already, it just gets even more beautiful everytime. "Stop staring dork." She playfully shoved me with a laugh. "You're beautiful baby." I pecked her lips, helping her into the bath I sat behind her. Massaging her shoulders, she leaned her head back.

"What's with this special treatment? You didn't do anything did you?" I shook my head with a chuckle. "No love, I just wanna focus on you and you alone right now. I want you to able to relax." She sighed as I rubbed my thumbs over her back, pressing a bit to relieve the muscles.

"Dove?" She let out a 'hm?' I kept rubbing her shoulders, "Today, what was bothering you?" Dove kept her eyes shut, "What do you mean?" I bit my bottom lip thinking of what to say, "You seemed unhappy with me.." She quickly moved kissing my lips, her hand on my cheek, she looked into my eyes. "Kameron I am the happiest I've ever been with you. You are my handsome baby, and I'm sorry. It wasn't you, it was seeing how girls were slightly flirting with you and looking at you. It just itches at my skin the wrong way."

I smiled, just jealousy huh? "I'm sorry, Dove i'm all yours. Always, i'm not going anywhere. I don't even wanna look at anyone else but you." Dove smiled kissing me once more. "Okay I'll buy you a blindfold then." I chuckled, "Babe I still need to see to be able to cook." She giggled.

_______

                     After our talk Dove and I went to bed. Cuddling together. Her body on top of mine, our breath matching made me sleepy.