ship headcanons: tadaai

they both had a crush on each other since they were children, but back then they thought that it's just a sin and that they should never be together, not only because they were both boys but also because tadashi was just adam's servant.
adam changed his mind later on after the last episode of the anime, and he decides to ask tadashi out, keeping their relationship a secret because of his aunts.
he actually takes him to one of his favorite restaurants the next day, he brings tadashi there with him since he wants him to taste expensive food and because he thought it's romantic, so he orders him the most expensive dish on the menu, then asks him to be his boyfriend, even if in secret, on the way home (it's just a short walk). tadashi, who was already more than happy about the food, starts crying and says yes.
adam still has a few problems with separating tadashi's servant purpose and him being his boyfriend, but tadashi then starts to be there for him more, he sometimes even forces himself into his boyfriend's room in the evenings, and then he just sits on the bed and listens to adam either just rant about everything that went wrong during the day or sob and cry (mostly about his aunts) (in those cases tadashi sacrifices himself to be a life pillow).
tadashi is also the first person to show him what real love is, that love doesn't equal pain and that it can actually be a beautiful thing.

- tadashi holds a deep grudge against adam's aunts and once, when he got a little drunk because adam treated him to some wine, sent adam a message in which he fantasized about how exactly he's going to kill every aunt of his, and it was so long it could've been a whole essay
- when they were little, they used to sometimes sneak out the house late at night to go skating and cuddling under the moonlight together