ship headcanons: miyakashi

when miya started skating completely solo, the person he actually missed the most out of his old friend group was takashi. he came to notice that after seeing his instagram posts, because takashi was always with some friends, as it seemed on the photos, and miya felt a little jealous. he had a hard time admitting that to himself, but in the end he did, and ended up seeking advice from cherry about his feelings, since he isn't good with that stuff.
after the timeline of the anime, shortly after the last episode, miya decides to get himself together and ask takashi to meet up with him again to restore their friendship. so they do, and even though both of them aren't quite sure what to say at first, in the end, it turns out to be a great day and they talked a lot, especially about what happened in the meantime where the other wasn't around. when they are about to part ways, miya asks him red-faced if he wants to stay the night, since miya's parents are on a business trip and couldn't care less, so they'd have the whole house to them.
takashi looks at him for a few seconds, then laughs and asks "you've really missed me, huh?" miya heats up even more and nods. "i've missed you too. and, uh... i actually always rooted for you in those stupid skating competitions they did on tv. you're... amazing."
after hearing that, miya doesn't know what to do with himself, he just stands there flustered at a loss for words, so takashi chuckles and puts an arm around him and says: "i'd love to have a sleepover."
they spend most of the night talking after miya regained his speech, then at like 1am miya says he's sleepy and they have a little discussion about where takashi's gonna sleep: miya wants him to take the bed and himself to sleep on the couch, but takashi says it's alright if he'd take the couch.
"but the couch is so uncomfortable! your back will hurt if you sleep on that thing!" miya exclaimed.
"and? who cares? if you'd sleep on there, your back would hurt, and i certainly prefer my back hurting over yours, you still need to be in shape for skating!"
"but i-"
"you know what? we'll just both sleep in your bed. isn't that a compromise?"
miya looked away, face beet red. "f-fine."
so they end up sleeping together in the bed.
in the middle of the night, miya wakes up, breathing heavily, tears streaming down his face. he periodically has nightmares, and he sincerely hopes he didn't wake takashi. he gets up and goes to the bathroom to clean his nose and wash his face, when he suddenly feels arms snaking around his waist.
"did you have a nightmare?" takashi asks. "m-mhm." "do you wanna tell me about it?" miya shakes his head. "ok, you don't have to."
they go back to miya's room and lay down cuddling.
after a while, takashi asks into the silence of the room: "are you still up?" he gets shuffling and a face close to his as an answer. "well, i, uh... just wanted to say you're... you... you're so beautiful."
"..." miya doesn't know what to say, and both boys are happy the other one can't see their red face in the dark.
"w-well i think you're too", miya finally answers.
"miya... do you mind if i... no forget that... ah... can i... can i kiss you?"
"uhm... yeah..." "wha- really?" miya chuckled. "yes, really."
takashi put a hand behind miya's ear and stroked his hair softly, then he slightly leaned forward and kissed him.
it was a soft, sweet kiss, and on top of that miya's first one.
he couldn't have imagined a better one.

- miya started bringing his boyfriend to skate practice with reki, langa, cherry, joe and shadow regularly, and they teached him a lot of new tricks. after some time, takashi even agreed on coming to s with miya
- takashi loves getting miya flustered
- miya forces takashi to play video games with him, but takashi eventually starts to like it, he just pretends he doesn't for the drama lmao