Manipulative Atsumu X Hinata (Song One-shot)

3 Pov
*Attempt Sewercide*

Hinata was walking to the park where he is supposed to meet up with his boyfriend. He had his favorite cupcake in his hand.

Today was their tenth anniversary, they had been together for ten years. His boyfriend name was Miya Atsumu. They've been together since high school dispute going to different schools.

But today as the blue sky and the sun shined down, along with the dark green leaves and the softly swaying grass as warm breeze. Nothing felt like it seemed.

It was as if a pitch perfect picture was being painted at the scenes put placed into a broken dream.

That all became more reality when Hinata saw something he wished he'd never seen.

As he made it to the park his chestnut brown eyes widen as they strung from the watery substance.

As he saw his boyfriend kiss someone else in front of him. The softly decorated box that help the pumpkin spice cupcake fell out his slightly trembling hands.

As his orange curly fluffy hair shadowed his eyes, he stepped back and ran, and out the corner of his eyes Atsumu saw this causing him to quickly break the kiss as he saw Hinata run away.

He slightly cussed under his breath, while Hinata was running, where? He didn't know.

'Why?' He thought to himself as this was something he couldn't understand, 'Why me' he thought again.

Hinata has been through a lot in his 29 years of living. First he lost his mother and sister in a car accident when he was 12, then at the age of 14 his father abused him until he was 18 and able to move away. Then at 19 he was betrayed by his best friend when he had slept with his boyfriend but he saw it as a mistake and let it slide.

...He let it slide for three years, he already felt like he wasn't enough so he would try to make himself better. He felt like nothing compare to others.

The only person who ever actually seemed to care about his was his boyfriend's brother. Who had personally beat the living shit out of Atsumu after he found out he was sleeping with Hinata's ex best friend for three years.

Hinata couldn't think right, tears hardly streaming down his face, as it felt like he was running for days on days on days.

It's like something in him finally just, snapped.

You used to tell me that you loved me

"Sho, don't open your eyes" Atsumu said as he held Hinata's hand, to which Hinata giggled lightly.

"Why not? I wanna see" Hinata said in a slightly pouty voice, Atsumu chuckled, "You'll see in a sec love" he said as he lead Hinata through as grassy area.

Before coming to a stop, "Alright open your eyes" he said to which Hinata did as his eyes widen in amazement from the site he was seeing.

They were in a almost like a unrealistic beautiful forest that no one knew existed. The place almost looked like a fantasy.

The trees that were positioned besides the beautiful clear water pond. The clean green grass that had blossomed flowers of different nature everywhere.

A beautiful waterfall that seemed like crystal clear water falling and the single cherry blossom tree in the middle of it all to top it off.

Atsumu gently lead Hinata under the cherry blossom tree with a small smile.

"Where did you find this?" Hinata asked amazed as he looked around, "I stumbled here by accident." Atsumu said with a small chuckle.