😇😈Asahi x 🍊Hinata x 🌩Noya

Pairing: Asahi x Hinata x Noya

Kinks: Daddy,hair pulling,slapping,degrading,pet names,pain.

Contains: Punishment,threesome,rough sex,sex in the locker room.

Right now Karasuno is just playing a simple three on three match. Daichi,Suga,and Asahi on one team,Noya,Tanaka,and Hinata on the other.

It's been a week since Hinata had been to Asahi's house and became his boyfriend. In that week he notice how possessive Asahi could be and how rough in sex he could be as well. But what scares him the most is how he could put up the shy facade in front of their friends.

'He was latterly fucking my brains out yesterday and now he's this big shy oof. That doesn't matters . What matter is me finding way to make him fuck me into non existence also i need to get Noya in this relationship. It may be wrong to like two guys but oh well society can't tell me what to do. And I think I have the perfect plan' Hinata thought as he smiled.

After the small practice game they went to the locker room to change and then go back home. Everyone had left and just when Noya was about to leave Hinata grabbed his wrist.

"H...Huh? Hinata is there something wrong" Noya asked as he looked at his tiny Kohai that he may or may not have a crush on. Hinata looked at him with a bit of lust in his eyes "I...I want you" Hinata said as he rapped his arms around Noya shoulders

(For the sake of this book, Noya is taller then Hinata)

Noya blushed as he looked at Hinata who stared at him with lustful eyes. "HI...Hinata" Noya said his blushed deepening. Noya try to back up only to fall in his but with Hinata on top of him.

He blushed as he felt Hinata's plum ass on his clothed dick. Hinata knew this and began grinding on Noya, "Mmmm~ N....Noya~senpai~" Hinata moaned out as he rapped his arms around Noya's neck. "Hi..Hinata" Noya groaned out in pleasure as he put his hands on the smaller ones hips.

"Mmm~ Senpai~ you're so~ big~" Hinata moaned out as he grinned harder on Noya's already harden dick. "Hinat keep, Ughh~ going~" Noya Moaned as he laid his head on Hinata's shoulder with his eyes closed.

They were both moaning so much that they failed to hear the locker room door open. Income Asahi. He was wondering why Hinata was taking so long so he came to check in him(Aww how sweet❤️)

So now imagine how he feels as he see his boyfriend grinding on someone else. Now most would be mad or pissed off but Asahi was amused and ready to punish Hinata. He silently closed the door as he looked at the two.

'Yeah is ass is done for when I'm done with him. Threesome sounds fun anyway.' Asahi thought as he smiled evilly thinking of the punishment for Hinata.

As he watched his dick was getting harder and harder. 'I think it's time' Asahi thought, "Well what a sight to see" Asahi said making the two jump and look at him. Fear plastered on both their faces(Hinata's fear was fake)

"A...Asahi" Noya stuttered, "No no don't stop because I'm here. I was enjoying the Shoyou of you playing with my little slutty boyfriend" Asahi said as he walked towards them.

Noya blushed a deep red, "I...I'm s..sorry" Noya said as he looked down in shame.  Asahi sighed as he looked at Noya. He walked up to him and crouched down his height. He put a finger under Noya's chin and lifted his head up.

When Noya eyes met Asahi he saw pure dominance. Asahi slammed his lips on Noya's. Noya was shocked as Asahi pierced him. 'This isn't the Asahi I know...but I like this Asahi too' Noya thought.

Asahi separates himself when Noya needed to breath. Asahi smirked as he licked his lips. "Don't worry about, just means I have another boyfriend" Asahi said as he sat down with one leg propped up and the other layer kinda in a triangle shape. He looked at Hinata.