🍊Hinata x Asahi 😇😈

Pairing: Hinata x Asahi
Kinks: Daddy kink,pet name kink,pain kink

3 POV

It was just a simple normal day in Karasuno. It was the end of the day and you could hear shoes squeaky and the sounds of balls being slammed to the ground.

"Nice Tanaka" Daichi shouted with a smile. They were practicing but it was starting to end. "Alright everyone clean up then head home. Theirs no practice this weekend so have a good weekend" Coach Ukai shouted.

"HAI" everyone responded then began cleaning up. While they were a certain brown hair 'Shy' boy was staring at a certain cute little tangerine. 'He's so cute.' Asahi thought as he stared at the small boy.

'I wonder what it would be like if he was under me.......GAHHHH ASAHI NO STOP THINKING OF SUCH THINGS' Asahi screamed in his mind Nd as he blushed widely.

He was still staring at him till he felt a hand on his shoulder with a dark motherly aura behind it. He froze and slowly turned his head around to see Suga giving a small (sinister) smile.

"Stop staring at Hinata as if you're about to eat him. Ok" Suga said in a motherly protective tone. Asahi only nodded in fear. The aura went away along with Suga.

Asahi sighed out of relief. Until he felt a small hand pull on his shirt. He turned around to see Hinata looking up at him. 'Damn don't be so cute' Asahi thought.

"Asahi-san" Hinata asked as he tilted his head slightly to the side, 'So innocent' Asahi thought again. "Yeah Hinata" He said "Can you help me study today. I have a English test coming up next week" Hinata asked cutely.

Asahi had a slight blush, "Y...Yeah at my house or yours" Asahi asked nervously. "Can it be at your house please and maybe I can....spend the night" Hinata asked with a small smile "Y...Yeah" Asahi said, Hinata smile grew bigger as he said a quick 'Thank You' and walked into the changing room to change.

(Later that day)

Hinata and Asahi walked to Asahi house together. "So what's your house like" Hinata asked trying to create conversation between the awkward silence. "It's not big big,but particularly big. Also my parents are gone for a business trip so their not home." Asahi said as they walked and Hinata only nodded.

Once they made it to Asahi's house Hinat let out a amazed sigh. It wasn't big big but still big like Asahi said. Asahi opened the door and they walked inside.

Hinata smiled, Asahi lead Hinata to his room. "You can sit anywhere" Asahi said shyly as he open the door to his room. It was neat. A single queen sized bed with a small round table in the middle and a tv on the right said of his room.

Hinata decided to sit at the small round table. He got out the work he need help with. Asahi sat across from him. He began helping Hinata with his work.

(Time Skip)

"So like this" Hinata asked as he showed Asahi his work, "Close but not quite" Asahi said as he leaned over the table more he began pointing out Hinata's mistake.

And when their were about to look at each other their lips locked by how close they were. Their eyes were wide. 'His lips are so soft' Asahi thought as he leaned into the his shocking Hinata more, until he snapped out his thoughts and realized what he did.

He backed away with a deep blush, "i...I'm so sorry" Asahi said, "It's alright....I like it" Hinata said blushing as he looked away his eyes on the ground.

'I...I want him' Asahi thought as he got up from his position and sat next to Hinata. He used one his his hands to turn Hinata's face towards his.