🍊Hinata x Tanaka👨🏼‍🦲

Pairing: Tanaka x Hinata
Kinks: Daddy,Senpai,dirty talk,gag

Contains: Bus
sex,lewdness,rough sex,hair pulling.

Tanaka and Hinata are already dating

(What the hell is wrong with me)

Right now you can see the boys of Karasuno on a buss going to one of their training camps. With Suga and Daichi in the front seats, Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi next to them. Kageyama behind Suga and Daichi, Noya and Asahi's behind Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi,Yachi and Kiyoko behind Kageyama.

No one in the two seats behind Noya and Asahi and No one in the seats behind Kiyoko and Yachi. In the ver last strata is Tanaka and Hinata.

 In the ver last strata is Tanaka and Hinata

(It's like this if you're confused)

Hinata was just quietly reading a book as he laid his head on his boyfriends shoulder. Pulling the cover they had draped across themselves. Tanaka was for once in his life quite.

Though I couldn't say the same thing about his mind, 'FUCK, why the hell do we have to have a training camp now. Gooood, I wanna touch Shoyou so bad. Damnit damnit damni. Ughhhhh clam down Ryuu it's cool. But his perfect slick thighs and his exotic face when I'm ughhhhhh. I can't handle this. I don't give a fuck if we're on the buss anymore.' Tanaka thought as he looked at Hinata.

He smirked as he lifted his left hand putting it on Hinata's right thigh. Hinata shivered at the new founder touch. "R...Ryuu wh...what ar..are y..you d...doing" Hinata whispered yelled at him as a deep blush grew on his cheek.

Tanaka did nothing but smirk as he began rubbing Hinata's bare thigh inching up every run. Hinata gripped onto his book while his other hand was over his mouth not allowing any moans out.

Tanaka lowly chuckled he went to Hinata's right ear and Hinata nearly let out a moan as his breath was blow on his ear. "Now now baby, keep it down we don't want the others to hear us." Tanaka said as he moved his hand to Hinata's hardening dick.

He began palming his cloth dick, "Ah~" Hinata moaned small and softly, "It feels go doesn't it" Tanaka whispered huskily in his ear as he palmed Hinata harder.

"R...Ryuu~" Hinata moaned again a little bit louder. "Shhh~" Tanaka said as he covered Hinata's mouth with one of his free hand. As his other hand stopped palming Hinata and began undoing his pants.

Tanaka could feel Hinata's breath as he gasp out a moan. Tanaka own bulge growing by the second. As he got Hinata's pants unbuckled showing Hinata's harden dick.

Tanaka licked his lips as he saw, he put his hand into Hinata's boxer and grabbing Hinata's dick making Hinata let out a soft moan as he dropped his book. Tanaka once again chuckled and began moving his hand up and down on Hinata's dick.