🍊Hinata x Daichi⚰️

Paring: Daichi x Hinata
Kinks: Daddy kink,sex toys kink,pain kink,hair pulling kink,dirty talk kink(not sure If this is even a kink)

3 POV

Today Daichi was gonna go over Hinata's house to help him study for his up coming exam since everyone else was either busy or helping someone else.

It was Saturday and Daichi had just left his house to go to Hinata's. 'Now thinking about it. I've never been to Hinata's house' Daichi thought as he walked along the sidewalk.

'I wonder what his room is like, what does he usually wear when he's at home. What if he's only wearing a over sized hoodie and shorts.' Daichi blushed as the image was put in his head.

'His silky thighs on display, his adorable chubby cheeks and the small blush that dust his face. His round plumb' Before Daichi finshed that thought his face went a blaze as his pants tightened.

'Damnit," He thought to himself as he hurried to Hinata's house. Dirty thoughts and images filling his head of Hinata.

Soon he made it to Hinata's house and he sighed in relief. He knocked on the door three times before standing some distance away from it. Soon a beautiful lady with long brown hair open the door.

She smiled at Daichi, "You must be Daichi. Come on in" She said as she stepped to the side. Daichi walked inside of the house "Thank you, it's nice to meet you" Daichi bowed slightly before standing straight again.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Shoyou is in his room. His little sister Natsu is at a sleepover and I have to go for a business trip. So you guys have the house to yourself. Feel free to spend the night if you like. Shoyou's room is upstairs last door to your left. Bye now" She said before leaving the house, Daichi waved bye as well.

Then began to walk up stairs, once he made it to the top floor he looked at his left, 'She said last door on my left' Daichi thought as he began walking to the last door.

When he go close he herd something weird, 'Is that...no way' Daichi thought as he shook his head and walked closer to the door to hear better and he herd it again.

"Ahhh~" it was Hinata voice and he sounded like he was moaning, Daichi pants tighten at this as the moan clearly turned him on.

"Fuck daddy~ yes~" Hinata moaned again and Daichi could hear it more clearly. It was to the point where his dick was itching to be set free and he was painfully hard.

He put his hand on the door knob and slowly opened it without making any noise. He peeked inside and his eyes widen at the sight he saw.

It was Hinata fucking himself with a dido and his mouth wide open with his you tongue handing out the side of his mouth as his other hand was jerking him off.

He had his eyes closed as he moved the dido in and out of himself and moaning, Daichi didn't know why but a sudden since of confidence over cane him.

He smirked as he slowly slid into the room. Not being detected yet. He slowly closed the door once agin without making a sound. He leaned his back against the door with his arms laying across his chest.

He decided to make himself know while his dick was begging to be set free. "Looks like our innocent sunshine, Isn't innocent at all" Daichi said making Hinata snap his eyes open looking at Daichi as a blush covered his face.

Daichi chuckled at his face and began walking closer to Hinata, "Now why did you stop, you were clearly enjoying yourself" Daichi said as Hinata blush darken.

"Dai....Daichi it's n..not wh..what it l..looks l..like" Hinata blushed  as he sat on his bed covering himself. Daichi was now only centimeters away from his and put his index finger under Hinata's chin. He lifted his chin so Hinata would be looking at him in the eyes.

"Why so flush now, you weren't flush when you were shamelessly fucking yourself" Daichi said as he looked into his eyes.

"Umm can you please not tell the team" Hinata begged with pleading eyes, Daichi thought about it before answering, "I won't, but everything has a price" Daichi said as he looked at his small Kohai before smashing his lips onto Hinata's.

To his surprise Hinata kissed back, he bit Hinata's lip causing Hinata to let out a small moan and it gave him enough time to stick his tongue in his mouth.

Hinata didn't even try to fight for dominance all he wanted was to get fucked at that moment. Daichi broke the kiss leaving a panting Hinata.

He smirked at this, "You have anymore toys. My sweet Kohai~" Daichi said seductively in his ear. Hinata blush more and nodded. He grabbed a box that was next to him and handed it to Daichi.

Daichi took the box to see, a cock ring,some other didos that were bigger,hand cuffs,a collar,some vibrators,a whip,and some chains.

Daichi had a sadistic smile at this, He took out the hand cuffs first. "Give me your hands baby boy" Daichi said in a demanding tone. Hinata o yer and gave him his hand. Daichi cuffed his wrist before cuffing the cuffs on the bed. Having Hinata hands above his head.

"Dai..Daichi-San" Hinata moaned out wanting to be filled, Daichi slapped his thigh making Hinata moan. "So you're a masochist, so happens I'm a sadist" Daichi said as he took the whip out and whipped Hinata's inner thigh.

"Ahhh~ Da...Daichi~san~" Hinata moaned out as his dick twitched at the pleasure. Daichi began whipping Hinata earning moans in return.

Daichi then took one of the bigger didos and shoved inside Hinata hole without warning causing Hinata to moan loudly.

"DADDY~" He moaned at this Daichi couldn't handle it no more and threw off all his clothes. Now his 13in dick standing proud in front of Hinata's face.

Hinata drooled at the thought of Daichi's dick inside him. "You're all ready drooling and I haven't even fucked you yet. You must be a real cockslut" Daichi said as he gripped Hinata's hair with one of his hands.

Daichi grabbed the dido and began fucking Hinata with it earning loud moans. "Fa-Faster~ Ughhh~" Hinata moaned as he felt how deep the dido was going inside him.

Daichi took the dido out confusing Hinata, "Why did you AHHH~" Hinata was cut off by his own loud moan as Daichi entered him without warning.

"Wow you're sucking me in, like a true slut" Daichi said as he thrusted roughly in Hinata, "Ahhh~ Ye...Yes~ Da...Daddy~" Hinata moaned as he could feel his ass being torn from the inside.

"You like the feeling of my cock in you, don't you" Daichi moaned out as he fasten his paste causing Hinata to moan louder "Ye...Yes~" Hinata moaned as they were moving so fast Hinata's back was banging against the head board.

Daichi smirked as he grinned Hinata's hips and went balls deep into him. "FUCK~ DADDY~" Hinata basically yelled, "You want the neighbors to hear how much of a slut you are" Daichi said as in anyone else view he looked like he was murdering Hinata's ass.

Then he hit his prostate, "AHHHHHHHH~" Hinata moaned as he came on Daichi's chest but This only cost Daichi to go faster since he hasn't came yet.

Daichi took one hand and gripped Hinata's hair. Pulling his head forwards and smashing his lips onto Hinata. He kissed him while he roughly fucked him.

"I'm cl...close" Daichi said as his thrust began getting sloppy, "You'll be filled to the brim with my cum" Daichi said in his ear before cumming deep into Hinata which they both let out a loud moan and Hinata came for the second time.

After awhile they stayed like that before Daichi pulled out. Watching as his cum flowed out of Hinata's ass. "You loved that didn't you" Daichi said looking at Hinata who had half lidded eyes.

Hinata nodded with a smile, "I'm the only one who can fuck you. You're mine now and no one else. I get pretty jealous easily. So if I find out you've had anyone beside me in you. I'll fuck you senseless in front of the person that was inside you" Daichi said as he grabbed Hinata's cheek.

Hinata nodded at his words, "Yes daddy" Hinata said before he fell asleep. Daichi uncuffed him and cleaned everything up including him and Hinata. After that he laid down and cuddled Hinata his chest.